Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5298817 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Not much damage from last night's quick storm. I have a tree service coming late this week, hopefully, to take down 8 trees near buildings. Can't be too soon.
      Went to our closest grocery store this morning. I asked all the employees (maybe 5 of them) the significance of today's date in history. No one knew. I even gave them a clue. "1945?" Sad.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellow gulag comrades! 58 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. 1.85" of rain at the ranch & 1.32" in Bugtussle.  No major storm damage to report but lots of crap to pick up in the yard. Need to make a feed run, pull a couple sets of rootworm beetles traps, do chores then get a trailer load of small squares so the wife doesn't run out while I'm gone. Dunno if I'll unload it tonite but we'll  see. Lawn to finish too. I need a clone some days.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  77 and  just about spot on in these parts. Little Maisy update,  I wanted to wait until after her first cycle but it was time. A little over 8 months she got fixed today, she's basically dazed and confused yet ( not used to seeing her this way and either is Remi) no swimming,  jumping,  chasing balls or having any fun for 2 weeks... good luck. The baby gate went back up and the bed came back out, poor girl. Anywho she'll be chasing anything that moves before ya know it.
« Last Edit: August 08/06/24, 06:14:25 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she'll be ready before you will be!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nice collar... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: reminds me when i took shadow in to get fixed!!!!!! they said he's stay overnight. yea right. i was out and about when my wife called and said the vet called and i should come pick up my dog, this was about 3 in the afternoon. apparently he caused quite the ruckus there........ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

he wanted no part of that and missed his daddy!!!! :laugh: :rolleyes: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"apparently he caused quite the ruckus there"

Some dogs definitely take after their owners... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"apparently he caused quite the ruckus there"

Some dogs definitely take after their owners... :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :sleazy:

So poppy drinks alot of gin. :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/06/24, 08:56:54 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was wondering why the transports don't last as long as they used to...🤔

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 69 today. Rain they are saying for today. Sounds like all day event. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and heading to 71 today..  another nice day yesterday..  even got
the motorcycle out for a nice ride to get my propane contract done for this winter.. 
a nice ride...   heading to Alex this morning and get a few things..  have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We're shooting our last round of sporting clays today. After that I'm headed to Perham tonight for a meeting. Going to be a long one today. I do see a nap in my future this afternoon. I did get the back yard cut yesterday, water still standing in the front. Maybe tomorrow we'll get that cut. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:

Still got a FREE cat.
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59 @ 1st glance here & we're lookin for 68 to be our high. Nice & cool early yday so I took a couple wheelbarrows of the left-over dirt from the new shed build & put it down on where they trenched the power out to the shed. Can't hurt nothin. :scratch: Thought about mowing too but didn't. Did do a little chainsaw work though. We're headed to town today too. 'Bout it here, have good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is cloudy and some breeze.  Looks like rain.  Good then I can take it easy today.  I am in the middle of a great book.  Of course I have to clean the kitchen and go out and get the mail with the Ranger and do a property check with the boys.  No bear yet.  I did put apples out in the spruces with a trail cam so we will get some good pics from that. You all have a good hump day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........guess i be going fishin today..with a buddy of mine from Montecillo. some lake by buffalo. :happy1: gotta pack me a care cooler first!!!! :happy1:

sounds like we might get rain later today!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun Glenn. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 58 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. No rain so that's a plus for right now anyway. Got my haircut so got one more thing crossed off the list for today. Trying to make some preemptive strikes so people aren't rattling my cage when I'm supposed to be relaxing. As my Mom used to say, you've known about this how long and you're just letting me know now? :doah: Got a couple ewes and lambs to wean, some lawn to mow after chores, then I should be hopefully be able to coast to the finish line. One fly in the ointment: Was hearing a scraping noise coming from somewhere underneath on the pickup. Not sure if we've got a brake hanging up or just what. The crack Studebaker mechanic is on it. He wasn't too concerned & said he'd probably be able to work it in or at least put a band aid on it until I get back.   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Shot a 45 out 50 today. Best score this year. Did mention I still have a FREE cat? :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Mike!!! :sleazy:
Yep, since he doesn't get to Inger he could use a little.......kitty around there.. :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think the way LPS is pushing on that cat he wants it!!!!   :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy:  I don't know what Bob would do if we brought another cat home. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one for each dog!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers.......back home from fishin.....got our limit of 10 each!!!!!! sunfish. got them cleaned . gave my portion to my buddy.

nice clean lake.......but damn some pretty fancy houses and spendy lakeshore landscaping????? :surrender:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What lake was it?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: August 08/07/24, 09:33:55 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah yes. Lots O nice places on that lake. Didn't fish that lake very often when I lived down there. We would fish Sugar or Clearwater if we weren't running up to Millelacs when we lived in Becker.

Morning boys. 59 here and 60 is supposed to be the high. Supposed to rain later too. We shall see. Getting ready to take the wife to her follow up doc appointment. Then make a few stops.  Have a good one boys.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning!   Nice cool 48 this morning and heading to 60 they say.  Supposed to be windy as well.  I like this cooler weather.   I have a few outside projects that will get done now that it has cooled off some.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 52 here and heading to 63 here today..   got an eye appointment at the St.
Cloud VA today at 1pm.. going to dilate them again I think..  oh yea!!  hopefully all good
this time around..  have a good day all... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I was 48 and may see 61 today.  Oh ya Mike it is National Cat Day today according to the local radio station.   :sleazy:  LOL  My buddy is coming over to use my wire feed welder this morning.  He is a good guy so will be fun to see him.  Like Scenic said good chance of rain today.  Well have a good one.