Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5322931 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and heading for 79 today..   again 62 in the house..   I did
manage to get a few things done yesterday even though I planned for nothing..
got a few things to do today and some of that is just enjoy the weather...   have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to your Mrs. and yourself bob, have fun today. We did get Scott's project done yesterday, but had one issue. One of the help fell off the roof and broke his shoulder. Just another reminder as we age we don't bounce very well. Headed West this morning to go fishing with my brother and nephew. Brother and my wife are going to a bridal shower for the nephew's fiancé today so we're going fishing. Hope to get some pictures for contest since this is the first time the boat will hit the water this Summer. Have a great day, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........another relaxing evening by the fire last night, even managed to get a few things done.  today i best get organized for the trip north. and watch a little football!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 58 here ~ 5:30 when I headed for the dock & we could see 81 later. Kind of breezy early too. Off to get a paper & I think we could use some gas too. Then I should probably clean some fish & by that time it should be time to watch the Vikes. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Fitty at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Hay fairy unloaded & stacked 116 bales yesterday so giving him the day off. On a mission this forenoon however.  Not to one up boober & his Mrs. but this is our 40th wedding anniversary. Need to get a few things then we'll take the Studebaker to The Depot in Faribault after that. Hope she keeps her hands to herself & doesn't fold the front seat down. If she does, just lets me sleep...  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to you and the Mrs Dotch!!!    :rocker; :party3:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: yep what Mike said. Congrats   :bow:

Speaking of. . Boober must still be handcuffed to the bed posts! :scratch: :censored: :rotflmao: :surrender:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  What a nice morning.  Even earlier when it was 59 it was still beautiful.  It felt like mid 60's.  Finally feels fun to go for walks without any pain.  If I walk too far my hernia pops out a little more.  No big deal.  Mike I think of you when it feels cold in here at 68 and turn the heat up to 72.  I would be wearing my carharts in your house.  LOL   Darn Mark.  I feel for that guy.  My Uncle shingled his old cabin himself to save money and he fell off the roof and it was a long fall but he didn't break anything.  He didn't tell us for a few days as he was embarrassed.  That shingling is a hard job.  I couldn't do it anymore.  AND Dotchy.  Congrats.  40 years.  Now that is something to be proud of.  That is a lot of years of never ending love.  Have fun going out to eat.  Let's root those Vikes on today. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's not bad in the house, up to 64 now!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

when it's a bit warmer outside I'll just open the house up!!  way to early to crank up the furnace!! 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dotch!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: yep what Mike said. Congrats   :bow:

Speaking of. . Boober must still be handcuffed to the bed posts! :scratch: :censored: :rotflmao: :surrender:
naw, all the fun was last night.. :sleazy: Thing is I couldn't pull up this site this morning on my phoneullar,  tried several times then went to a football party, good time great finger food and cold ones. Congrats Dotch,  40 yrs is a great feat!!!
« Last Edit: September 09/08/24, 04:03:29 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to Bobber and Dotch on the anniversaries!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 here and heading for 80 today. Supposed to be a toasty week this week. I will need to contact the dealership this morning and see when I can bring the car back. The sooner the better. The wife was vacuuming and cleaning some yesterday and started finding more mold. She opened up where the spare tire goes and that was loaded with mold. Wasn't even wet there. So that just proves that it is everywhere in there. Lovely. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, dang JB that suks!!   where is the lemon law for this!!   53 going for 82
today...  a balmy 66 in the house...  so not bad at all..   a very nice day yesterday
and got some small things done to..  it was just nice to enjoy the day outside..  and
the ten day forecast looks great too..   have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 56 for our start & I'm seeing 82 for the high as well. It's gotta be pretty humid out as the basement windows are wet enough that I can barely see out of 'em. :scratch:  The bay is like glass too, so there's no breeze. That probably rules out much, if any, mower time today. Probably mess with my dock project, after it warms up, instead. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
JB if you have a few minutes try to remember the history of when you first noticed problems and contacted the dealer etc.. write it down before those brain cells are gone. It might come in handy. It does sound like the lemon law might cover this. I hope so. I would be at the end of my rope.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's today's project. This is also a test to post pictures. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
This was yesterday's project. Had a ball fishing with the brother and his boy. We tossed back a bunch too. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man JB they should take that car back.  I hope they do.  Today I will be getting bales for Bucko.  Sounds like a program doesn't it.  Bales for Bucko.  LOL  Looks like a nice day.  Tomorrow could be a bad smoke day.  Have a good one all of you Vikes fans.  LOL

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Air seems fairly dry here with the dew coming off more quickly than I would've thought. Loaded up a trailer full of lambs after chores this a.m. Gotta haul 'em to Zumbrota about 11:30. Took a hit on both kneecaps so I'll be sore tomorrow, especially the right knee. That one was close. If I'd had my full weight on it, it could've been a season ending injury. The wife takes off again tomorrow morning about 4 a.m. for Springfield Mass. I'll be on my own again until the 17th or 18th. The good news is chores should be a breeze relative to what they were. Still too many small pens but not nearly as many head in them. Thanks for all the well wishes on our anniversary from all of you!  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.. done at store. Within 10 minutes I'll  be pounding pavement to the northland.  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a nice mess of fish Mark.  :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, nice catch markn

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 81 and border line A/C time again,  like Dotch said thanks for the Anniversary wishes fellas,  powered thru another yr. Ya jb, gotta be something Chevy needs to take care of, that crap will just keep growing. Glenn,  bout time you left now we won't hear about it until the next time you leave..lol. That is nice batch o fish Mark,  we'll the grass ain't gonna cut itself, best skedaddle....See ya! Oh yeah before I ferget Menardos has der Xmas stuff out already.... :doofus:
« Last Edit: September 09/09/24, 02:45:24 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boober.... :mooning: :rotflmao:

Mark... ok... nice fish. :sleazy:

Evening fellers  from beautiful downtown Peterson lake.  :happy1: got here about 3:30 ish. Lake is like glass.  Nuttin much for bugs. No nap so think Ole Glenn might be going down with the sun  :confused:

Mouse trap line is set. :happy1: biggest dang issue I have is I gotta dig through so much ice to get at my beer! :surrender: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

Evening fellers  from beautiful downtown Peterson lake.  :happy1: got here about 3:30 ish. Lake is like glass.  Nuttin much for bugs. No nap so think Ole Glenn might be going down with the sun  :confused:

Mouse trap line is set. :happy1: biggest dang issue I have is I gotta dig through so much ice to get at my beer! :surrender: :bonk: :rotflmao:
I’m not that far away from you, im over on lake vermillion for the week but I think I had a little further to drive, 1,060 miles. We could’ve saved on postage for your last coffee shipment and just dropped it off to you.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for 80 it says. Made 86 here yesterday. It was toasty. When and checked my one ladder stand that I stilled had out. Still there and ready to go for this Saturday. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  57 here currently.  Calm. To early for much of anything 

I did beat the sun to bed last night! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Pretty certain the hummers headed out. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I’m not that far away from you, im over on lake vermillion for the week but I think I had a little further to drive, 1,060 miles. We could’ve saved on postage for your last coffee shipment and just dropped it off to you.
damn! :happy1: :rotflmao: That would of been great to meet up with ya!