Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5328584 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here to and going for 84 again..   yup JB getting old!!  got a few things done yesterday
and the plan is the same for today..  other than that same old thing..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 68 @ 1st peek here & we're headed for 83. Yeah, it feels more like July than the middle of September to me. :rolleyes: Just a regular Sunday for us yday, went for a paper & got a little gas too. Pretty humid here early & was plenty warm when I restoked my fire after the Vikings game. :scratch: Think I'll mess around with my dock project a little more this afternoon. No plans for this morning.........yet. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home from Albany yesterday morning and almost everything unpacked. Finish that project after coffee today. Watched the vikes game and Napcar. After that the wife made hamburger gravy with mashed taters and glazed carrots for supper last night for my 65th birthday. Perfect end to a good day. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy birthday Mark!!!   :happybday: :toast:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. I saw it get as high as 87 yesterday on the Buick thermometer. Got the main part of the lawn mowed yesterday, did evening chores then changed the oil on the mower so it's ready for leaf grinding season. Also froze the last of the string beans I had picked. Still have to bag them but that won't take long. Do payroll then more yield estimates on tap for today.   

Happy Birthday markn!  :happybday: :party3:🎂

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just got back from the landfill and it is raining like crazy here.  Got home just in time.  I don't think it could rain any harder.  Guess I won't go fishing.  LOL  Happy B Day Mark.  Have a good one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......done at the store!  :happy1:

yea this to warm humid weather sucks in sept.  :puke: :puke: may even turn the AC on.

:happybday: Mark........guess you cant be all that bad a guy..........my b-day is thursday!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

guess i'm gonna go see Mikey later.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep,  :happybday: Mark!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday young man!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazon has it for $19.99
can you post or text me a good picture of that?,

I took a really good look at that today  :scratch: :scratch: looks like a guy could actually wreck more things on the smoker then do good.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just go to Amazon and type in "element for mastercraft 30 smoker"  Will come right up. Look and see what yours looks like so you know if it is right.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OR look up your grill there and they may have an element right below it as an option.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I .my but I don't.... won't do Amazon..

Not happening.  I got a kid and brother for that!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, are you sure it is a bad element? Check with an ohm meter if you have one, should be approx 18 ohms. (Disconnect the wires before taking the reading) Those are notorious for the controller going bad and the high limit. Good luck!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, are you sure it is a bad element? Check with an ohm meter if you have one, should be approx 18 ohms. (Disconnect the wires before taking the reading) Those are notorious for the controller going bad and the high limit. Good luck!
i,ll check tomorrow!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lost all internet this morning, just got it back..  the thing is it was all connections here...   had to pull all my connections off everything and re-plug them  and finally back on line!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lost all internet this morning, just got it back..  the thing is it was all connections here...   had to pull all my connections off everything and re-plug them  and finally back on line!!!
:scratch: no wonder i didnt get smutty emails today!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 67 here and heading for 76. We are currently at 2.42" of rain. Not sure if we are supposed to get anymore. Did inside chores last night. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The return to Gods country is imminent. I pick 2 guys from Georgia up at the airport at 9, hit Thorne Brothers then Stokkes Meats in Hermantown for beef sticks. Then it's hit the road for Eagle Lake in Ontario for a week. Can't tell you how much I miss the Northland. Barry I'll wave when we pass the house. 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 and humid and had a few drops of rain..   again heading towards 84 today..
don't need all this heat but it's here...  got a few things to do today but nothing to pressing
overall...  have a good day all

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should stop the vet and pick up a flea and tick pill for the dog. Also need a clock mechanism to install on a metal Hamms sign I found last weekend. Should make for a cool clock. Stop by the drug store to get prep stuff for Friday's Caperostimy. (Yipppee, not). Thanks for the birthday well wishes, have a great day, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man we are wet here.  No mowing this morning.  We ended up with 2 7/8" of total rain.  1" in the morning and it kept coming down last night to the tune of 1 7/8".  Don't need anymore for awhile.  Dutchy that whole day sounds fun to me.  Good for you.  Have a good time with your buddies.  I tried fishing for a short while yesterday and caught the biggest mooneye I ever caught.  About 15" I would guess.  Man they do fight too. SO we don't have a thing to put in the pics this year do we? Time for me to start getting serious.  LOL   Well have a good day all of you.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 67 with only 85% humidity today & we're headed for 83, they're sayin. Got warmer than they expected yday as I seen 87. I mowed out back again & then found a flat tire on the old mower when I was done. Probably see about getting that tubed tomorrow when we go to town. Never got much done with the dock yday, either. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........man you guys up on the border coulda shared some of that rain!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: kinda raining here but not much. supposed to be done about 10.

got a list....should work on scratching a few things off.  back yard could use a mowing......front not so much. black walnut leaves are  dropping pretty good!!!!!

have fun dutchy!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's again. Was some rain on the radar earlier but the forecast was only for 20% chance. Appears it fizzled somewhere between Mapleton & Bugtussle about like the futurecast radar indicated it would. Got copy written & sent so cross that off the list. Going to to be short day in the field methinks. Too hot & and I have a retirement party to attend in New Ulm later afternoon. That means doing evening chores early to get there on time. Wife doesn't reappear to sign the guest book again until Thursday nite so not much help in that dept. Have fun dutchy! Missing Canada meself. Looking like a later October journey in the works.  :coffee:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thjis element you talk about.......thats the heating thingy correct.  :scratch: :scratch:

i did a google on Amazon and think i found the one LPS was referring to. looks like it simply pulls out and plug new one in.  :scratch: :scratch:

after thinkin this over, if thats the case i'm going to do what it takes, hopefully to get it fixed, then bring it to the cabin...........we'd be screwed if that one up there goes on the fritz!!!!!!!1 :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Should stop the vet and pick up a flea and tick pill for the dog. Also need a clock mechanism to install on a metal Hamms sign I found last weekend. Should make for a cool clock. Stop by the drug store to get prep stuff for Friday's Caperostimy. (Yipppee, not). Thanks for the birthday well wishes, have a great day, later...... :happy1: :happy1:

I gots one of those 2 weeks from yesterday...  yup yippee not!!!    :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea nether one of you need to post pictures either...........were good!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea nether one of you need to post pictures either...........were good!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I leave those to LPS!!!  he's the one who enjoys that stuff!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: