Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5333420 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Happy Birthday Glenn.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday. 🎂🎉🎈🎁🎊 and many more. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Your birfday day again??  :rotflmao:  I guess you did warn us the otter day.  Happy b-day chum, since you worked today, she'll probably catch you no problem now, later and tonight  :happy1:.   :sleazy:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here this morning and heading for a high of 69. Felt nice yesterday afternoon. Cut grass after we got home. We were able to leave windows open last night. The house really cooled down nicely now. Dad and Stepmom are coming up for the weekend so it will be a go with the flow kinda weekend. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and heading for 78 today..  seems like the humidity is much better too.. 
just have a few things on the agenda so an easy day I think..   I will find out later...  have a good day all! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! About a quarter inch of rain in the gauge this morning. Going to finish my crushed rock on the driveway first and then decide what to do next.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We are going to hit 74 today and then highs in the 60's for a few days.  We may head to the Falls to get dog food later on.  May get a few other things too. Thinking the AC's can come out of the windows too.  So I have a few things I will work on till then.  Have a great day. TGIF
« Last Edit: Today at 08:06:50 AM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 60 last I looked here & we should see 74. There's a nice westerly breeze here early, so I did small load of clothes & they are on the line already. Had a bigger battle than I anticipated getting that rear tire back on the old mower :rolleyes:, but I did finally get it done. Worked on my dock project some in the PM too. Kind of breezy but the humidity went way down late yday, so we had a little HH out in front of the garage. Probably mow the front today, I think it's been 2 weeks for that part. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin fellers.......nice cool morning ....gotta like it. got a few projects to do before i officially celebrate getting another year smarter!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .15" of rain at the ranch & .29" in Bugtussle proper. Beautiful nite to open the windows and use Mother Nature's AC. The Mrs. came home yesterday to sign the guest book again. Arrived later in the afternoon so Poppy & I had the place cleaned up by then. She's off on another wedding flower project today. Looks like a nice day to do more yield checks in the meantime then let Poppy out at lunchtime. She woke the wife up twice last nite. Welcome home, honey!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that'll learn her to leave! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!