Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5339247 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Woke to 42 here.  Nice calm morning.  We got a lot done yesterday so feeling good about that.  Got some low hanging branches cut down.  I stand in the back of the Ranger and the wife keeps me situated below are target branches.  I either snip with the extended loppers of cut with the Stihl electric chain saw.  Man I really like it.  Light for these kind of things and quiet.  Dragged some out to the big pile in the pasture and cut up some for the fire we had going.  Did that till the Gopher game started.  Slept in the camper too.  Today give the back a break and watch the Vikes.  Gonna be a good one.  You all have a good one too.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here and heading for 63 today.  We ended up with .46" of rain yesterday.  We just relaxed and watched movies with my parents  yesterday.  Nice and relaxing.  Theybtook off early this morning.  So we are just sipping  coffee and thinking what projects  may get tackled today.  Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!