Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5342771 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Woke to 42 here.  Nice calm morning.  We got a lot done yesterday so feeling good about that.  Got some low hanging branches cut down.  I stand in the back of the Ranger and the wife keeps me situated below our target branches.  I either snip with the extended loppers or cut with the Stihl electric chain saw.  Man I really like it.  Light for these kind of things and quiet.  Dragged some out to the big pile in the pasture and cut up some for the fire we had going.  Did that till the Gopher game started.  Slept in the camper too.  Today give the back a break and watch the Vikes.  Gonna be a good one.  You all have a good one too.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:44:58 AM by LPS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here and heading for 63 today.  We ended up with .46" of rain yesterday.  We just relaxed and watched movies with my parents  yesterday.  Nice and relaxing.  Theybtook off early this morning.  So we are just sipping  coffee and thinking what projects  may get tackled today.  Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples, well the 2nd pigeon in a field went great fer Maisy,  she chased it around like she was playing with her food. Speaking of food have 7 pounds of wings all prepared for the charcoal grill this time. Kids n pooches will be here shortly,  GO VIKES.....See ya!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya JB that was what that tent was for.  Since we were camping last night the deep bass was there all night.  We tried to guess the songs.  LOL  Not a clue. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here and heading for 66 today. Didn't get many projects done yesterday. Ended up watching the Vikings game. At least they won so it wasn't a wasted afternoon. After that I sprayed the buildings with tempo and the we went for a Ranger toodle. Getting ready to head into the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 here and looking for 70 today..  was a nice day yesterday and today looks to
be the same..   have to take the car in this morning and get an actuator replaced.. it's for the defroster
vents so I do need it..  dang electronics...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have 46 here this morning.  Slight chance of rain they say today.  About 69 for the high.  Will continue doing some putzing around here today.  Have a good one.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! 41 here to start the day. I'm off to a friend's to get some peppers. Pepperpalooza is on Thursday. Peppers are not at all what rhet were last year. Here is some of last year's bounty.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a lot of dangerous colors there. LOL

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 47 when I looked the 1st time & we should see 68. My brother might be headed to town today so I think I'll run out to the new shed 1st thing & pop that tire back off the old mower. That way he can drop it off at L&M today & we should be able to pick it up on Wednesday. It was a little low again yday. I started the leaf blower & mixed some fresh gas for that yday too. I'll be needing that soon. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll try to get some wood split today so I'll have a full pick up load in case I get an urge to run to deer camp with a load of wood and hunting things. Won a $100.00 Saturday night at the raffle in Carlos. Too bad it cost me $200.00 to win it. I should be in politics with that kind of fiscal management. Need to pick up three gallons of RV anti-freeze sometime this week and get that thing winterize. It's Monday, bag up garbage and take the can to the end of the driveway day, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Then it's a good thing you won Glenn's football pool.  That will last you till next Sunday.   :happy1:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. A nice 42° when I let the hens out this morning. Cool air is nice.
      Nothing big on the agenda. The mower did some really strange things late last week. I think it has multiple issues. Local repair shop has it. It won't be too long before I need to get the snowblower ready.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.