Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5353035 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Sorry to hear the sad news Dotch, weddings and funerals is about the only time we see our cousins aunts and uncles lately it seems.  Hey Glenn,  24hrs from now I should be sitting in beautiful Kandiyohi county!!  :sleazy: i'll give em one warning but dang is it queit out yonder this time year.  Sad tho, everything will be coming otta the lake, all that won't be done is draining the water lines...sure went by fast. Anywho the pooches are already waiting at the door...long wait I told em..See ya!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have fun bud.........mines still coming!!!!!

well things didnt go as planned today......... :pouty: they no longer will take my blood until my doc says i dont have issues with the heart murmur. i did get a newchainsaw though....got me a STIHL!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the good new chainsaws... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, Hugo's  is based out of Grand Forks. One of the owners of Doug's was ready to retire and the other was still supposed  to be half owner. We'll, apparently everything the employees  were told in their  meeting  wasn't  right. Both owners  sold out. Now they are completely owned by Hugo's.  The wife is still not sure how it is all going to work out yet. She is nervous.
Hey look your bobber is up!