Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5354971 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Sorry to hear the sad news Dotch, weddings and funerals is about the only time we see our cousins aunts and uncles lately it seems.  Hey Glenn,  24hrs from now I should be sitting in beautiful Kandiyohi county!!  :sleazy: i'll give em one warning but dang is it queit out yonder this time year.  Sad tho, everything will be coming otta the lake, all that won't be done is draining the water lines...sure went by fast. Anywho the pooches are already waiting at the door...long wait I told em..See ya!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have fun bud.........mines still coming!!!!!

well things didnt go as planned today......... :pouty: they no longer will take my blood until my doc says i dont have issues with the heart murmur. i did get a newchainsaw though....got me a STIHL!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the good new chainsaws... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, Hugo's  is based out of Grand Forks. One of the owners of Doug's was ready to retire and the other was still supposed  to be half owner. We'll, apparently everything the employees  were told in their  meeting  wasn't  right. Both owners  sold out. Now they are completely owned by Hugo's.  The wife is still not sure how it is all going to work out yet. She is nervous.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      JB, I thought Doug's had two locations. Not sure why I thought that.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They actually had 3 locations. Warroad, Baudette and a store in Pine River MN.

Morning boys. TGIF ! 61 here and heading for 70 today. Going to be a short day in the salt mines today. Been starting early to get extra time in this week. Plan to leave at 10 this morning. Come home and hook up to the camper and head to the forest to camp. Do some Ranger riding and chase some partridge. Maybe a  :campfire: and  :toast: or 2 also. Looking forward to it. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and heading to 82 again today..   a very nice day yesterday here...  got
all errands done and even a few things around here...  then got a 80 or so mile bike ride in..
went a ways and still mostly green, fall colors are sure slow this year..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.  Busy day. Taking the boat to put ni-nite for winter.  Happens to be same place my horseradish is planted. Dig some up, get 3 propane tanks filled, then the rest of the day make horseradish.

No beer will be harmed today,  but look out tomorrow! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 56 here last I looked & we're headed for 79 yday. Had a busy day yday as it started early with me watching the sunrise from the boat. There wasn't much of a breeze early on so the mosquitos were kind of a pita. Wind picked up about 9:30-10 though, so I started to work on my dead wood pile about then. Not certain where I'll start this day yet. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice cool morning here. 52 and looking at 74 for the high and sunny.  Wasn't a cloud in the sky yesterday afternoon.  I got a log in the trails cut yesterday.  Jake stayed up by the house with Cooper so he is learning.  I tell them to stay and give them the hand signal and he is catching on with Coopers guidance.  I have one more to cut today so hopefully he stays by the house for that one too.  Will be some great firewood.  Will put a sharpen on the electric Stihl first.  Love the saw. The wife will be leaving soon till Sunday so will be on my own till Sunday.   :sleazy:  Will be taking a steak out or better yet I may go in and buy a nice looking ribeye.  Maybe a yam too.  The neighbor dropped off some nice green beans that will go with it good too.  Well TGIF! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran a tank full of gas thur the Stihl yesterday. Going to try to do another today. Daughter is asking if I can help her move today and I said YES. Now I get my basement back.

...and unlike that Mark guy, things I need!!!!!! Glenn, everyone needs a chainsaw. What took you so long to get one? By the way mine is a 251 Stihl. Love it except for the rewind. It's got the new rewind that builds up energy before it spins the motor over. Takes some getting used to. Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   Another warm one today but now they are talking a major cool down for next week.  Some good fall fishing coming up!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, I see a youtube thing from Kare 11 about Hope Creamery. 
« Last Edit: Today at 08:36:54 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Millerville up here makes butter yet too...  good for both of them!!!  :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 48 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. More beans came off yesterday but still issues with green pods, beans and stems. Yields are starting to look about like what we expected, averaging in the low to mid- 50's for those being honest about whole field averages & not just harvested acres. But as we say, the 1st liar doesn't stand a chance when it comes to yields. Brought the Studebaker in for the gas tank replacement today so am on foot so far. Hopefully that goes smoothly. Will be nice to eliminate the odor of gasoline in the garage. Not strong but I can still smell it. Otherwise Poppy & i are getting mentally prepared for the wedding tomorrow. I made food and had a few libations while the ladies worked on arrangements and corsages. There is wedding flower stuff all over the house. It'll sure be nice to have it over.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)