Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5363950 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glenn, is there any chance the anti kickback thingy is in the wrong position? After getting my Stihl Farmboss I embarrassed myself by having that happen.
yea i checked that.......think its OK!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'll check that when i decide to tackle that bad boy later today!!!!!!

i'm not sure if that thing is locked you can even pull the rope??????
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:51:34 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
roh.....roh.....just for ships and giggles i checked LSF....think they went belly up!!!!!!! not that there was much activity there.........surprised it went this long!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I aints no quitter Glenn  :mooning:  :rotflmao: it'll be bird chasing season soon so the weekends will be numbered.  It's just stunning out here, boat is out the rest can wait til after lunch. 5 yrs from now when we rebuild and move out here permanently I can probably wait til almost ice to yank stuff out. Anywho best run.....See ya!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't they talk about that saw on IDO glenn???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't they talk about that saw on IDO glenn???
not sure, I'll look

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I looked and posted there, blade safety is fine blade moves. If I haven't figured it out by Monday I'll be heading back to Runnings.  :angry2: :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is the chain too tight?  Try loosening it up a bit. To start my Stihl I depress the trigger as in full power then slide the switch all of the way down.  Now you are in choke mode.  Pull 3 or 4 times till it pops.  They slide switch up 1 click and pull again.  Should start right up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No che chainsaw isn't to tight and I can't even get it to pop. Beginning to pizz me off  :angry2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :surrender: sitting by the fire ha ing a few beers watching a comocausy pilot flying around  :rotflmao:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :surrender: sitting by the fire ha ing a few beers watching a comocausy pilot flying around  :rotflmao:
A fantastic way to spend an evening. Enjoy.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure sounds like the chain brake is on then.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 here again headed for 82 today..  got the house and everything else sprayed down
with tempo yesterday..  they were not to bad when I was doing that in the early afternoon..   by 4 pm
they were everywhere!!  and box elders were out too..  got a few other things done to so a good day
yesterday!!  should have had a fire too but passed on that...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, had 52 @ 1st peek again & we should see 79 before our day ends. Felt plenty warm here yday as we had almost no breeze. Did work on my wood pile a little though. It's Sunday, so we'll go for a paper sometime soon & then see I'll what my day looks like after that. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We left at 11:00 yesterday morning and got home at 10:00 last night. Pretty happy puppy when I got home. Grandson let him out at 4:00 so there wasn't any mess in his kennel. I might go out and cut wood for a few minutes this morning, if I feel like it. Otherwise it will be there tomorrow. Thinking I might some boat time tomorrow too. Half dozen sunny fish would be nice. Have a great day everyone, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another fine day for us.  It only got to 72 yesterday but felt warmer with not much wind.  Today I have to take care of those green beans before the game.  Coffee time now.  Take care.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 53 here and heading fer 84 in the land of trees and lakes. Great evening last night, did up 8 chicken ties over the fire then proceeded to burn a few chimney logs, and of course a box of beer took a hit. Just waiting fer the ladies to get up so the pooches can take us for a stroll. Gots tomorrow off so we'll be watching the Vikes pummel the pack here.....See ya!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......had an enjoyable evening last night. got some things to finish today. shouldnt take long, then i can sluff off, kinda like a dotch afternoon!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: A Dotch afternoon, eh? I could go for one of them glenn naps myself after last nite!  :happy1:

Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-80's. Looks like one more day of that and then it's back to fall on Tuesday. Awful wedding. Started out innocently enough. Left here a little after noon. Got twisted around on a detour so good thing I left early. Caught the bus in Chatfield & the trip to La Crosse was largely uneventful. The wedding service, food & venue were decent. What wasn't  so decent was the ride home. The bus was supposed to shuttle people from the venue back to their hotels after the dance which got pretty drunk, except me. The bus was then supposed to take those of us who'd boarded in Chatfield back there so we could go home. We were told we'd be heading that way about midnite. The groom was Mrs. Cheviot's great nephew. The bride was a distant relative of mine & her recently widowed mom still owns the bus company in Chatfield.

Enter the drunken horde & wedding party from the dance. They wanted the bus to take them downtown to the bars, then couldn't find everyone so they diddled around for an hour on that. Some of the people who were heading to Chatfield had stayed behind at the wedding venue as the driver told the drunks that he'd drop them off but they'd be responsible for finding their own ride back. A few of them left lovely parting gifts, having already puked all over the can in the bus before they got off. Classy.

We finally got headed back to Chatfield sometime after 2 a.m. The bus hit a big raccoon about 2 miles into MN and the engine got hot and shut down. The driver & a couple of the mechanics from the bus co. messed around with the engine & wiring for about 45 minutes then finally got it running again. Made it to Chatfield at ~3:30 a.m. Driver felt terrible about it. Told him it really wasn't his fault. His hands were tied in the matter. A lot of critters out last nite. I could've hit two deer, 4 raccoons, a skunk, a coyote and what was likely a sasquatch between Chatfield & home. Got to bed at 5 a.m. Last wedding I'll go to hopefully forever. New Dotch policy: Send a card with money in it and call it good from now on. Time for some breakfast and one of my glenn naps.  :coffee: 
« Last Edit: Today at 10:59:03 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yowsers!!   no thanks!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: Dotch ALWAYS gets invited to the good weddings!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea think i'dda been ready to smack a few !!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the thing about shuttles,  your hands are tied. I'll drive myself.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Dotch, you have my sympathy. Your evening sucked. You got to bed at 5:00, got up to do morning chores and then posted here? There should be a nap on your "to do" list.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The wedding WAS in Wisconsin...  just sayin.   :drinking: :tequila;

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Unusual evening for you Dotch but it would just be another day in Stearns County. Did ya get some once you got home?
« Last Edit: Today at 10:29:26 AM by roony »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Unusual evening for you Dotch but it would just be another day in Stearns County. Did ya get some once you got home?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just on weekends Roony!!!!! :happy1: