Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5367748 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Clear and 56° when the flockers ran to their run this morning.
      I did it again. I was working in the coop yesterday building a small counter to put stuff on. I was really leaning in to my cordless when my beard got stuck in the chuck. Wrapped beard all the way up to my chin. It hurt. My beard looks a bit lop-sided now. It will grow back.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang lps, that coulda been bad. Mornin forum fellas 67 and breezy at the lake, pretty much have everything winterized and should be on the road in hour or so. Good luck Mike with your procedure,  well best get moving...see ya!!! Ouch TT!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Wind has picked up increasing the odds of a serious combine fire should one get started. A lot of the beans disappeared over the weekend. Yields are about as expected with a few pleasant surprises or as glenn calls them happy endings.  :coffee: Normal end of the month Monday otherwise. Finish up paperwork, head to the PO & bank then out to the field to get some soil sampling done. Got a couple cat naps in yesterday but was able to get back on my normal sleeping schedule last nite. Starting to feel like a human bean again. Good luck mikey! Just think, you could always be going to a wedding instead... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, good luck with your thing Mike!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.....done at the store....only 1 major thing i wanna get done today.......stick a chainsaw up someones  :moon:

getting tired of this 80 degree weather when Oct is just around the corner!!!!!!! :surrender: :pouty:

yea Mike hope all goes well.......once i'm done i go get a big ole juicy greasy burger and fries!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!