Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5368814 times)

Online tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Clear and 56° when the flockers ran to their run this morning.
      I did it again. I was working in the coop yesterday building a small counter to put stuff on. I was really leaning in to my cordless when my beard got stuck in the chuck. Wrapped beard all the way up to my chin. It hurt. My beard looks a bit lop-sided now. It will grow back.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang lps, that coulda been bad. Mornin forum fellas 67 and breezy at the lake, pretty much have everything winterized and should be on the road in hour or so. Good luck Mike with your procedure,  well best get moving...see ya!!! Ouch TT!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Wind has picked up increasing the odds of a serious combine fire should one get started. A lot of the beans disappeared over the weekend. Yields are about as expected with a few pleasant surprises or as glenn calls them happy endings.  :coffee: Normal end of the month Monday otherwise. Finish up paperwork, head to the PO & bank then out to the field to get some soil sampling done. Got a couple cat naps in yesterday but was able to get back on my normal sleeping schedule last nite. Starting to feel like a human bean again. Good luck mikey! Just think, you could always be going to a wedding instead... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, good luck with your thing Mike!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.....done at the store....only 1 major thing i wanna get done today.......stick a chainsaw up someones  :moon:

getting tired of this 80 degree weather when Oct is just around the corner!!!!!!! :surrender: :pouty:

yea Mike hope all goes well.......once i'm done i go get a big ole juicy greasy burger and fries!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks all!!!   I was wondering some...   

well I made it just fine I guess...  2 polyps were found and removed, benign they say!!!   then he says I have diverticulosis present!!!   sat what???   that's a new one to me!!!   never had any issues so they said don't change anything then...   

didn't get a burger, but a huge 3 egg omelet,  with sausage cheese and mushrooms!!!   along with crispy hash browns and muffin toast...  so big I one more meal!!!  then I was talking to the owner, who I know. we talked about steak and eggs.. he didn't know what he was serving???  :scratch:  I said get the main box for me...  read the label and told what it was..  he them gave one of those and a flat iron steak!!!  a good morning  once away the hospital!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Think my kid has issues with that. His gets worse if he eats nuts or stuff with seeds. :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's just it, I eat all those things!!!  mixed nut, strawberry's, black berry's, and what all else...  but I eat a lettuce salad almost every day with lunch and they say could stay the course!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon, Got the RV into storage, boat maintenance done. Lower unit oil changed in both motors, engines fogged. Not fun!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We decided to run 94 back,  been a few yrs. Rolled slowly by Teals in CS  ( bout noon) looking for that Chevy but didn't see it, yer hair on the back of yer neck musta been standing tho Glenn while we idled thru yer turf...lol. I shoulda gave a ring but it was an on the road decision. I'd seriously give husky a look, those new stihls would bug me with no primer.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We decided to run 94 back,  been a few yrs. Rolled slowly by Teals in CS  ( bout noon) looking for that Chevy but didn't see it, yer hair on the back of yer neck musta been standing tho Glenn while we idled thru yer turf...lol. I shoulda gave a ring but it was an on the road decision. I'd seriously give husky a look, those new stihls would bug me with no primer.
i was done at 11!!!!!!! :rotflmao: yea i did have a shiver about noon..........now i know why!!!!!! :rotflmao:

as the chainsaw turns........ :rotflmao: brought it back to Runnings and was ready fer a fight!!!!! i was impressed. i asked for the store manager.......and i gal i spoke to brought it back to the manager who happened to be standing by the warehouse door where the gun section is. decided screw this i'm heading back there. i saw him yanking on it. he couldnt start it either. said he has the older and newer one and both start easy.

long story short........a tech is supposed to be in tomorrow.......i'll get a call.........that one either starts or i'll be getting a different one.  that g al was kinda cute too!!! :sleazy: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping it would be something simple so we could all laugh with you!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping it would be something simple so we could all laugh with you!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Before I headed to Runnings,  I stopped at the store.  The place i store my boat is also where my horseradish is just outside Regal. The wife of the feller i know works in the office at the store,  retired as manager of the Teals store in Paynesville.

Amy way she was still out to lunch, so I talked to some gal, not sure if she's one of the owners or not

Apparently I'm known to the gals in the office  as "the horseradish guy". :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am sure that the "horseradish guy"  refers to them thinking you are hung like a big horseradish.   :sleazy: