Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5389372 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  33 here and will get to mid 60s.  Will head to town to pay some bills and pick up some supplies.  Yesterday we to wonderful Wally World and got my Dad a new watch.  Then I checked to see if I could get my shots there instead of Thrifty White here in town since we were there.  They did a great job.  I got RSV last year and that is a one time thing so didn't need that.  They did find that I needed my every 10 year tetanus, pneumonia booster, covid, and flu.  Got them no charge.  My left arm hurts from one of them but I think I will make it.  LOL  Man the leaves were colorful.  Not much green except evergreens.  We have a lot of green here at home but it is changing fast.  TGIF.  Have a good one. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Another wedding tomorrow afternoon then I can get some "get ready for Fall" stuff done. I do see a couple of days on the splitter coming up, one last lawn mowing and hopefully a weed spraying before Winter. Along with putting away camper, mowers, golf cart, cleaning garage, etc. Turns out Lenny is gun shy. I had him trap shooting in Bemidji this Spring as a pup and he was fine. Now he'll run for the house at the sight of a shotgun. I have been walking around the yard with him carrying a small 410 and it seems to be helping. We will see, later.... :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 42 @ 1st peek here & we're headed for 67. We get our shots up here at WM in GR too, LPS. I usually make an appt online though. Although, they do accept walk-ins too. Our new Stihl saw says not to squeeze the throttle. The neighbor has a little different model that he got last year & that's what his dealer told/showed him too. He was having trouble starting his using the throttle 'til he went back to the dealer & he told him differently. It starts good now. :scratch: :confused: Got a couple little things to get me moving today & I'll go from there. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine is a small one I got for branches.  I suppose it is about 7 years old. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......32 when i looked and yep frost on the grass and pretty much everything else. little fog too!!!!!!! got some things to do then a fire and beer evening!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine is a small one I got for branches.  I suppose it is about 7 years old. 
Ours has a 18" bar & has no primer bulb.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a big Husky that is heavy so I got this 14" Stihl and I use it more cuz it is so light.  Still need the big one for big trees.  No primer. Also now the electric one that I think is 12".  It now get used a lot too. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 38 at choretime heading for a high around 70. Getting mentally prepared for the annual fall car cruise. Actually looking forward to going and exhaling for a day over at Red Wing. Maybe check out glenn's old haunts there altho it conjures up visions of Inger somehow. In the meantime, another action packed day of soil sampling after I finish my coffee, take a dump, pump up a tire & put some diesel in the Gator. Could be a bit before I get going in other words... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
went out after lunch and that saw fired right up!!!!!! :happy1: i did go get an extra plug though!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!