Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5401498 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
My Dad bought that same car in Sept 68..   dark green with a 396!!!  I bought from my folks when I was in the service...   great car!!  got darn good gas milage too for a big engine!!!  when I had to replace a valve we found out it was a truck engine!!!  kind of wish I still had it!!!  great car!!!   
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:30:16 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like more fun than I thought Dotch.  LOL  Glenn, I normally don't make that beer batter breading but there are times when I do crave it for something different. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll try to clean some of the big chunks out of the garage before trap shooting this afternoon. Still thinking of renting a storage garage for the boat and mowers this Winter. Have a great day everyone, later......... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here and might see 68 today...  got a few things done outside yesterday.. some weed trimming
and what all...  got the garage fridge shut down for the season, rather bitter sweet..  but it has to be done.. 
not sure what I have going on today so I'll just go with the day...   have a good day all... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have 37 and should see 64 with brilliant sunshine they say.   ???  When I was boiling the beets Cooper was sitting next to me.  We heard a crack in the woods and it was an 8 or 9" diameter elm tree that fell down.  Was dead and pileated woodpeckers pecked the bottom of it.  More good firewood.  Will work on it today.  Have to sharpen the electric Stihl first.  Then throw the cuke and mater plants on the burn pile in the pasture.  It's gonna be a big fire this year.  Well all of you proud Vikes fans, have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 46 here early & we're headed for 64 also. Kind of breezy too, but nothin like yday. I heard a loud crack when I was out taking some of my clothes off the line on Saturday too. I looked in the direction it came from & I see 2 big trees leaning in opposite directions. Well, our boat & flatbed trailers were both sitting over along that edge of the woods. :doah: So, now they are both out in the middle of the yard. :rolleyes: Gonna start with the mower to blower changeover again today, then probably a little more TLC for the mower deck as long as out there. After that.............. :scratch:. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Nice 35° when I let the loud girls out this morning. Things are looking really dry around these parts.
      Did some cleaning up in my room yesterday. Found a bag of gun cleaning stuff I bought from Scheels over a year ago. I have some nice stuff up there. I have some junk, too.
      Probably going to pull some mater plants some time this week. Maybe the taters will be ready soon, too. Not sure about that.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, tough day, at 2 oclock we put our momma dog down. Kesha is 14 and arthritist is bad and all senses are very low. Wer not gona prolong her life to avoid our pain. We dont want her to suffer anymore.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. A little frost here & there this morning. Could see it on the plantain & white clover in the lawn as well as on the back window of the Buick. Made it back from the cruise in good shape. Ya Barry, when we don't have to babysit the octo-squad we can have a lot of fun. Fewer potty stops and prune juice breaks. Looks we'll have some color up around Waterville & Elysian this next weekend so we may try to manufacture an impromptu trip north to gaze at them. Mebbe stop at The Little Dandy for some sustenance & a libation while we're at it. :coffee:

Sorry to hear about your dog boar. Am sure she's in a better place. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that Boar.  What a nice looking girl.  Such a shame to have to say goodbye but just has to happen.  Will be thinking of you both. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry to hear that Boar...  rips the heart up...   

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I’m really sorry to hear that news, Boar. Those are really tough days.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........got done at the store at 11;30. not sure what i'll get done today..... :scratch: was a tough night, 3 hours of sleep if i'm lucky.

yea sorry to hear about da pooch buddy........i hate it with a passion!!!!!! take care bud!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Sorry, Boar. Never easy.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.