Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5420793 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 43 early & we may see 48. Had a light mist & a bunch of wind when I stepped out early too. The neighbor had .057" yday when we got his boat back to his place about 11. Barely enough to settle the dust on the gravels :rolleyes:.......................but better than nothin. 'Bout time to go get a paper, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, ginna do stuff and some other things.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a cool windy day here.  I went to bed around 10 last night and it was spitting out.  This morning we had a hair over 3/4" of rain in the gauge.  We got that elm tree all cut up and stacked so of course that meant a fire.  LOL  Had a great time as it was a nice fall afternoon.  Sounds like you have great day planned Boar.  LOL   I think I will take it easy at least for awhile.  We shall see. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.  Wet windy bluster here. Brother and the 2 girls just left.

Blew out the waterlines yesterday  so that's done. With my son still here would like to knock a small dead pine down,  bring boat back from the little lake, and finish winterizing fish cleaning house.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 50 here and windy, the leaves are dropping fast. Paper drank and coffee is read so looking to run some errands shortly.  The kid, I and pooches went out looking for roosters yesterday,  holy moly was the orange army out thick, by 7:30 the first 3 areas we went to were surrounded.  Finally did find a spot to walk but all seen were hens, Maisy did good on her first hunt, followed Remi at first but broke off eventually and did get a hen up, so she should just get better as the year goes. Anywho I best get at it.....See ya!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the low fitties. 20 mph NW winds gusting up to 40. Looks like the alien found the wife so both of us have the crud. No leaf watching today altho next weekend will likely be better anyway. At least I don't have to worry about the Mrs. chasing me around the house. Got all my errands done yesterday so will putz with some stuff. Like boar, it's always good to have goals.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from Emmaville. 10.4 mpg on Friday with a quartering headwind, 12.6 mpg coming home with a quartering tailwind. I was pulling the tandem trailer with the tractor and wood splitter on it. We did get all eight trees cut up, split and in the barn. Time for a snack, nap and then clean out truck and put toys away. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm