Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5458332 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Fitty seffen at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Lotsa things I could do but haven't taken aim at anything just yet. Thinking I'll clean up the Studebaker & take it out later this afternoon. Should haul some pumpkins over to my friend's place too. Scoped his place out yesterday & saw he had none. Think it was 6 years ago during harvest he came home to find his wife dead on the floor. I worry about him. Gotta be a tough time.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:11:28 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......lookin like a nice day out!!!!!!!! grass looks wet for now but between the football games i gotta work on rounding up leaves!!!! looks like the wind will be calm......that helps.......or a south wind with the blower could send them to my favorite neighbor!!!! :evil: :sleazy: :smoking:

so momma finally showed up home yesterday.......went up to Jerry's pub and grill and had our B-day supper. prime rib.........nummy. bill was $105 bucks including 3 bloody marys  but damn was it good. we dont do that often so was a nice treat!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Glenn.  I love a good prime rib.  AND yes those darn asian beetles are all over here too. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home from Hubbard co. No tail lights on trailer and a bolt fell out of one of fenders. Tomorrow’s project. I use this trailer a lot. I also get to watch the sewer get put in the ditch in front of the house tomorrow too. Go Vikes, later…… :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like great lawn chair time. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 47 here and supposed to be well into the 60s again today. Sure was a nice day yesterday except for the ending of the Vikes game. Lots of beetles here to. Sprayed the builds with Tempo again. That makes most of them dead beetles. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 46 for our start & 74 will be our high, they're sayin. Had a bunch of those beetles on our picture window in the basement yday afternoon too. Going to be another nice 1 today & we're going to put the boat to bed soon, so it looks like we'll be taking a road trip today. We're headed for URL as the wind isn't supposed to be too bad & we haven't been up there for a couple years now. Most everything is packed, so we just need to hook up to the boat. It starts getting light ~ 7 here these days so I'm hoping to be on the road by 7:30-8. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We have 36 and may get close to 70 today.  Taking a friend fishing this afternoon so looking forward to that.  Temps will be dropping after today but still not bad.  I am going to pull my boat and dock earlier this year too.  Not as much fun doing it when it is cold any more.  I have other things to do to.  Had a nice fire after the game yesterday.  Was a perfect day.  Have a nice day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 51 here and might see 78 today..  did get a bike ride in yesterday, it was a short one but fun...  another one today I'm sure..  yes those dang bugs are every where!!  with all the dead one's you would think they might be getting less of them..  no way!!  oh well..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. One more day of summer & we begin another descent into fall. I see some better odds of rain come Thursday for here. Also see some chance of snow for our Flanders destination Tuesday nite. Should be gone by Thursday nite when we arrive there. Otherwise more soil sampling for a few days. Annual blood test tomorrow so have to study for that.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:42:48 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......er afternoon i guess!!! :doah: done at store what a cluster f?&*(  that was. heard one feller that worked in the deli stole a bike from the bike rack, even cut the chain, anudder feller supposedly busted for domestic abuse..........both are in the clink.

gotta change oil on momma's car!!!!! mayhaps a nap dotch style too!!!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
heard one feller that worked in the deli stole a bike from the bike rack, even cut the chain, anudder feller supposedly busted for domestic abuse..........both are in the clink.
Its hard to find good help these days.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
heard one feller that worked in the deli stole a bike from the bike rack, even cut the chain, anudder feller supposedly busted for domestic abuse..........both are in the clink.
:scratch: :doah: wadda mean... they got me! :sleazy: :happy1: :dancinred: :rocker; :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a one floor house and wondered what it would cost to have someone else paint it.  Not sure if my back can handle it.  One estimate is $3,800 for labor and another $500 for paint.  Ouch!!  I thought half that for labor. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: wadda mean... they got me! :sleazy: :happy1: :dancinred: :rocker; :rotflmao:
:lipsrsealed: