Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5472849 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........ no word from Runnings yet! :scratch: :doah: :confused:

getting my ears lowered at 10 this morning........about the only thing really on the agenda. got word from mt brother yesterday we should finally be done with moms probate stuff!!!!
just a quick update on the chainsaw saga..........i ran a good 3 tanks of gas threw it at the cabin.....got it all figured out. of course the first cut i made wedged the damn thing good and tight, couldnt even get it loose with the truck and tow rope.......so had to go back to cabin and get a second saw!!!!!1 :bs: :surrender: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
too funny!!!   but great!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Done that a time or two. I use to only have one saw so crowbar and jacks bailed me out.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya been there done that a few times. :angry2:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 39 here and heading for 51 today. Made a trip over to IFalls yesterday afternoon. The dealer had a plastic trim piece to replace on the car and they want to keep it for a few days. Apparently some GM regional manager is coming to look at it. So will see what happens there. Also seen a bear in the way there just a couple miles east of LPS' place. Otherwise just getting ready to head to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 here and might see 56 they say..  they say we might see some rain to today..   one can only hope..  found out Coborn's car wash are all $5.00, no matter which one you want until Oct 31..  $13.95 for $5 is a deal!!   so I did wash the car, the truck will be next...  not as good as a hand wash job but works..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 47 early here & we're headed for 56. We had a light mist in town yday & there's some afternoon precipitation in the hourly today too. It was kind of a short trip as we were at Sportsman's by 11:15 & back here by ~ 12:30. :cool: Had a little afternoon sunshine so went out & mulched the leaves at the end of the drive after that. I haven't figured out my plan of attack for today :scratch:...........yet. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
As I was blowing the foam off beer #2 last night a Cat 966 with forks came into the driveway bringing my culvert back. Yipppeee. Now I can replace the failing one in the middle of the driveway. So that needs to be wrestled around and put away before I head to deer camp today. Also got our Wi-Fi fixed yesterday. So it's load up wheelers, pick-up is already packed, and head North about lunchtime. Move a tree stand tomorrow and go for a ride on Saturday. Think we're headed to Northwoods bar near Lake Pangennet South of Bemidji for a long neck and walleye sandwich. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well we survived day 1 without the wife here supervising us.  We shall see what day 2 brings.  We do need to head to town for stuff.  It is 45 here and may see 56 here.  Looks like the rain will stay south of us today.  Man it was a cold windy day here yesterday.  Not many leaves left.  Not sure when I will take the boat out.  Still waiting for another nice day or two.  Well you all have a good one.  Get ready for the Vikes game tonight.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder if Glenn's jail birds are back to work??     :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder if Glenn's jail birds are back to work??     :scratch:
:scratch: :scratch: :doah: i gotz no jailbirds!!!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

morning fellers......done at the store about 11. a couple things to do outside before the rain hopefully appears. then inside stuff.

celebrated mommas b-day yesterday!!!!! no alcohol was harmed however......i may do that sat night!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

got a text from my son this morning......apparently his dog took off on him when he got home at 3 am. at 8;15 he texted back again.it said....FUZZ, the name of the dog is no longer with us!!!!!!!!! :confused: :scratch: i have a pretty good idea what that meant but i texted him back asking what exactly that means.  he lives about a block from hwy 23. :scratch: i'm friggin really bummed.  :pouty: :pouty: i kinda grew attched to that little sh!t, as i've watched him before.  :confused: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sad to hear...   

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that, Glenn.  Dang those dogs sometimes for just running away like that and managing to get into trouble.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a  picture of my little buddy with shadow.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it Fuzz.  That makes one so mad but they don't know what trouble is.  SO sorry for the loss and I know what a big loss it is.  Nice looking pup too.  Shadow will miss him just like you do.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys!!!!!!! :happy1: i'm sure my son is feeling pretty crappy.

this dog was my granddaughters and they had there hands full so they gave him to my son. my granddaughters husbands brother bred these dogs........i seen the ad on fartbook......they were asking like $1800.00 for them. not sure what the exact breed was???/
« Last Edit: Today at 01:14:28 PM by glenn57 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :cry: :cry: just as i kinda thought.......he got hit by a car on hwy 23.  this really turns what was a decent day into a downright bummer!!!! :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I truly feel for you and them. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear this Glenn.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys......my son just stopped over...........he's in the process of working with the vet to have him cremeated.........he's really hurting.

i feel like i lost a furry friend myself!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :pouty: