Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5487157 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  WE have 29 at the moment.  The dogs are fed and out taking care of business.  Coffee pot warming up.  Will see what the day brings me.  The wife will be back home today too so looking forward to that. TGIF

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Clear, light northerly breeze and 40° as the herd scurried out of the coop.
      I got the future garlic bed all tilled up and ready to go yesterday. Lots of big clumps of hard dry soil to break up. The tiller got a workout getting that ready. I think we're planting about 35 on Sunday.
      Emptied the rain gauge at 7:15. Looks like maybe 3 drops came out.  Gotta make a run to Bomgaars in Blue Earth for a few things.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got furnace running yesterday so it’s ready to go for deer season. I’ll have to call and fill the LP tank next week. Vikes kinda sucked last night. But what do you expect when a small market team goes up against a big market team that is struggling. Oh well. Later….. :happy1: :happy1:

Sorry to hear about your boys dog Glenn.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............thanks for all the thoughts guys...i'll mis that little fella!!!  :surrender: he sure had his own personallity!!!!!! kid brought over what he had left of dog food and treats......that really sucked!!!!!

:scratch: :doah: i left it up to you guys to have  the Vikes pull off a win.......and see what happens!!!!! :rotflmao:

was pretty frosty looking out this morning. shadow slipped a bit on the deck coming in. gonna make a trip to st cloud for some stuff. then outside time this afternoon.....plenty of leaves down again!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 35 in beautiful suburban Flanders ON at 8:30 heading for a high in the upper 40's to low fitties. Made coffee after struggling with the water dispenser. Think I'll dump some Crown in my cup while I'm at it. Can't drink all day if you don't get started in the morning! Not sure what our plan is just yet. Too earl to tell.
« Last Edit: October 10/25/24, 11:32:12 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back from st cloud...even with a $15.00 rebate the house of bargains still cost me a $100.00..  :doah: anddur 20 at FF!

then to top it off i got robbed at the local gas station with gas. paid 3.29. then i drive past the other 3 in town it was 2.99. Grrrr  :pouty: :bs:

but i did recieve some good news........i'm getting a raise come Jan!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: SS is going up 2.5%!!!
« Last Edit: October 10/25/24, 05:22:33 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 here this morning and might see 56 today..  got a few things on the agenda today and about the same for tomorrow..  dock will one thing to get out of the lake..  not sure what else is happening but I'm sure there will be time for that too..   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We got the box stand out of woods yesterday. We were going to put it up in another spot but opted to go with a ladder stand there for this year to see if it’s worth it. So our destination today is an 83 mile round trip and that will be enough wheeling for this year. Sand and dust but Thursdays rain will help some. Have a great Saturday, later…. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.32 and frosty out in the bow stand this morning. Heading for 51 it says. The wife and I went looking for tree chickens after work yesterday. Didn't find a one. Oh well. It was a good ranger ride anyway. Oh and your welcome Glenn for working to pay for your raise.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Have a great day boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks JB!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 31 @ 1st peek here & we're headed for 55. Got my livewell cleaned up & I always leave it open, so it'll dry. Even cranked up the tongue jack a few turns too. Brother put the chains on the blower, so that's pretty much ready to go now. I did a little prep work for pulling our dock too. Still have 1 part of the steps handrail to remove but that doesn't take long. S'posed to be nice the next couple days, so the dock can wait 'til then. Gonna be a roll with it type morning here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have a cool 23 here this morning.  Time to think of putting toys away for winter.  Sad but feels good to get er done. Yes thanks all for the raise.  We have worked hard this year.  It will get spent to.  Good to have the wife home.  Having coffee now and planning our day.  Have a good one all of you..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........frosty out this morning...lookin like a  :campfire::toast: kinda afternoon!!!!!! :sleazy: momma left early to go watch grandkids........so i'm unsupervised for most the day  :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: :rolleyes:

got me some outdoor projects......mainly leaves to play with. i sure like my new GAS blower!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

oh....and JB.........THANK YOU for supporting that raise!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: pretty sure i'm also donating a small portion working at the store too!!!!!!!  :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Twenty fife at 7 terdy, heading for a high in the low fitties here in suburban Flanders. Frosty on the stoop this a.m. so had to watch yer step heading to the outhouse. Scouted the slash piles yesterday & found some likely spots where we can glean some wood today. Supposed to visit Canadian friends tonite. Got the sauna cranked up heating water in the overhead tank we filled out of the lake. Can shower once it gets warm enough. Pretty sure the fire went out overnite so sent Bill on a mission to get it going again while I have coffee & think of more crap for him to do.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:11:13 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morganhaugan! Head north today got some motor scooter things to work out, wifea pissed, iwell
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morganhaugan! Head north today got some motor scooter things to work out, wifea pissed, iwell
:crazy: :scratch: HUH!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You don't suppose boar got caught celebrating Hillary Clinton's birthday again? 🤔

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't suppose boar got caught celebrating Hillary Clinton's birthday again? 🤔
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well leaves are done..........for the day. but sheez i got alot of leaves still hanging on in that big maple out front!!!!! :doah: thinking tomorrow i'll mulch leaves both in the garden and lawn!!!!!

its dangerously close to HH and a  :campfire:  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd that!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no fire yesterday but maybe today..   did get the gutters all checked and cleaned out yesterday..  and a few other small things done..  today the dock comes out of the lake..  after that who knows..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 39 here and heading for mid 50s. Another nice morning out in the bow stand. Didn't see any deer yesterday. I did some firewood cutting in-between hunts yesterday. I will hunt this morning and then work on projects. One will probably be to winterize da camper and get that out away. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 41 early here & we could see 58. Got rid of a little of my dead wood yday early. Went down to the lake & covered up the decking for the dock. Our dock will be coming out tomorrow too.Will go get a paper sometime soon & I'll decide what's next after that. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......was a very nice peaceful evening last night. even got the firewood pile organized!!!! :happy1: i reckon i'll play with leaves again today. mainly do some mulching with the lawnmower! lawn waste barrel is full but think i can get a bit more in it......them damn stems from the black walnut. love the tree.........but not them........dont want them int he garden or yard.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  36 and should hit 56 today.  Started our buckthorn program yesterday to feed our fire.  Works great.  The wife lops it off and I daub it with the Pathfinder killer to kill the roots.  Got a lot done.  So bright green that even a caveman could do it.  We covered a lot of ground. AND I finally got my ductwork project in the basement done so I have a duct right by my chair in the office.  Was a cold corner of the house.  There was no insulation behind the old cable tv outlet so I insulated that and sheet rocked over it.  It would get frost on it when we had cold days.  Will be cozy now.  Will see what the supervisor wants to do today.  Have a good one.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Terdy tree at 8 a.m. heading for a high in the mid- fitties. Didn't get our wood gathering in yesterday. The Canadian friends got back from Thunder Bay ahead of schedule so we had to get cleaned up. Took time to get the water in the sauna heated so we could get cleaned up. Been a lot of nagging little crap this trip from others using the cabin. Stuff not put back, stuff missing, stuff not hauled home that should've been, stuff messed with & screwed up. Went to do dishes with hot water we'd heated on the stove. Dumped it in the sink & the strainer floated out if the drain. Here some numbskull had flipped the stopper on the strainer upside down so it wouldn't seat in the drain. WTH?  :confused:
« Last Edit: Today at 09:45:54 AM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Even having fun can be stressful at times.  Especially at your age.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Glenn made me do it. LOLOL

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman