Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5487121 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
International incident. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Terdy tree at 8 a.m. heading for a high in the mid- fitties. Didn't get our wood gathering in yesterday. The Canadian friends got back from Thunder Bay ahead of schedule so we had to get cleaned up. Took time to get the water in the sauna heated so we could get cleaned up. Been a lot of nagging little crap this trip from others using the cabin. Stuff not put back, stuff missing, stuff not hauled home that should've been, stuff messed with & screwed up. Went to do dishes with hot water we'd heated on the stove. Dumped it in the sink & the strainer floated out if the drain. Here some numbskull had flipped the stopper on the strainer upside down so it wouldn't seat in the drain. WTH?  :confused:
so Dotch.......how many people have keys  to the joint?????

with the cabin my brother and myself, my kid and my brothers kid have keys. but mom trained us pretty good on how the place needs to be when we leave......and if one thing wasnt right.......oh we heard about it.  :doah: :rotflmao:

other then a few little things now and then its been working pretty good......nuttin to get all bent outta shape over anyway!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No idea precisely how many sets of keys there are but guessing nirth of a half dozen. Since I don't have ownership I really don't have a dog in this fight. I do however have to contend with the aftermath & upkeep when Bill heads up here. It's frustrating to see someone has left a mess or crap in the fridge we have to haul out when we close the place up for the winter. I think the particulars need to get together in the off season & establish some guidelines or it's going to continually get worse.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got the dock out but the wheeler kept shutting off..   BS  for sure..   took it to my friend who is a small engine mechanic..  don't want it back til it's running normal..   old or bad gas I'm thinking..

a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are cleaning the camper out and getting ready to winterize it.  I have St Louis spares in the smoker now.