Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bear cooperation patch  (Read 5447 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I got my bear patch in the mail today. cool. but i dont agree with the info of aging. My bears live weight was 400 lbs. and the aging growth rings gave it an age of 3 years old. well an average 2 year old bear that gets kick outa the nest by moma is an average of 80-120 lbs.  so within one years time my bear gainedclose to 280 lbs?? I dont think so. I say its was closer to 5 years old. I dont think their as acurate as they think they are.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That bear aging things a joke. The taxidermist I used took 2 teeth out of one of my bear because another hunter forgot. One was aged at 2 the other was 5!! :scratch: :scratch: :bs:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah i agrre. i mean really. a 400 lb 3 year old bear. no way
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yeah i agrre. i mean really. a 400 lb 3 year old bear. no way
so do I get an appause for that!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah i had to apause and look at what i just typed. lol!!!!
78.50"

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my patch yesterday also. I could only get one tooth out of my bear, the other side was wore to nothing. According to them my bear was a 3 year old. Dressed out it weigh just over 160. The bear I got 3 years ago was a 2 year old and dressed at 180. They say they count the growth rings in the tooth. Would be interesting to see done. Maybe your bear Boar is just a part of the new obese society. Ya know, to many video games and snacks. :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And Boar they don't analize the bears they analyze the bears.  There is a difference..  When analizing I don't think they care about the teeth..  That is a very important Y.......   :rotflmao: :fudd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And Boar they don't analize the bears they analyze the bears.  There is a difference..  When analizing I don't think they care about the teeth..  That is a very important Y.......   :rotflmao: :fudd:
now that's funny right there.........don't care who ya are..................and you just earned another + for rippin on boar!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well ive no idea wher u got that ffrom barry , but sounds like uve ffirst hand experiencce in analizing bear. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
when Boar types on his phone and I read it I always envision a Bear sized paw typing all the double consonants.  FF  BB  PP  WW  ZZ GG KK

A big black hairy paw typing in the woods as he leans on a tree.
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
when Boar types on his phone and I read it I always envision a Bear sized paw typing all the double consonants.  FF  BB  PP  WW  ZZ GG KK

A big black hairy paw typing in the woods as he leans on a tree.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: get t the nail on the head there LL! :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
That bear aging things a joke. The taxidermist I used took 2 teeth out of one of my bear because another hunter forgot. One was aged at 2 the other was 5!! :scratch: :scratch: :bs:
boar I go with g57 here!! I have had a neighbor do the same as Glenn said  (Take 2-3 teeth form one to cover others!! He had a 120 lber that was aged at 5??Maybe no food that year?Who knows. The guy who tanned the skin and cleaned the skull sent in teeth.
 Analizing bear does that take lots a lipstick an perfume?? How do yah sneek up n em??
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dew Boar wears alot of perfume bear hunting!!! He doesn't do the sneak he just acts like doughnut!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it a unique method. u neek up.on them. and use glenn deoderant. cabage oder.
78.50"