Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488842 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just printed out your lasagna recipe RH.  Very good directions.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang I need a printer!!  oh well...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya LPS there is a lot of stuff that goes into this but it's worth it.  Just don't like ricotta cheese.  great tasting sauce for pasta also.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :scratch: does Reiny get a list too!! :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

me thinks his list will be very small compared to you!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

me thinks his list will be very small compared to you!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

He just needs better Ricotta.  Perhaps he should make his own, it's not hard.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably right Del, but I like the texture of cottage cheese and the taste.  Makes a big difference as far as making lasagna for me.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep cottage cheese this away, think that's how we started adding it to spaghetti. Just browned the burger for tater tot hotdish,  if I dont scarf it all down Glenn you can have some Saturday.. :happy1:  :rotflmao: . That looks splendid coffee,  we use the PC now and then and it works great, now I'm hankering some corned beef!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep cottage cheese this away, think that's how we started adding it to spaghetti. Just browned the burger for tater tot hotdish,  if I dont scarf it all down Glenn you can have some Saturday.. :happy1:  :rotflmao: . That looks splendid coffee,  we use the PC now and then and it works great, now I'm hankering some corned beef!!
your gonna use your Personal Computer to make corned beef??????

ill those tator tots hang on a hook!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are having California cheese burgers.  Tater tot hot dish sounds great!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
We are having stuffed acorn squash tonight.  First time doing this recipe and pics later.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 Beer battered rings, coleslaw,  beer battered walleye on a hoagie, real iced tea.  :tongue:
« Last Edit: February 02/06/20, 06:36:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is big meal.  Looks great.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You snuck off to Charlie's, didn't cha Reb? Them onion rings look mighty familiar... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep you snuck to a resturant or the neighbor lady's house for that nice spread!!!  If you did it, you are the man.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You snuck off to Charlie's, didn't cha Reb? Them onion rings look mighty familiar... :scratch:

Yup.  :laugh:  My buddy that owns the jewelry store down the road bought me lunch today. He was doing an appraisal for me this am. I think he was schmoozing me.  :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Trust but verify.   We had something appraised by Haight and Randall.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Randy and Barb have been friends for a very long time. I'd trust them with anything. Lasker's are the crooks ya haveta watch out for. Many years ago, I first met Randy and Barb when I had some estate gold I wanted to sell. Laskers offered me $60. I laughed and walked out. Spent a fair amount of time with the Suskovic family, (Suskovic jewlers) who taught me a LOT about jewelry, and even offered me a job there many years ago. Anywho, I took the gold to Randy, who just shook his head when I told him about Laskers. He was able to give me $220 for it. He also found a private collector for my King Hussein watch, and bought if from me. No fee. Ya want a great, honest jeweler, go to Randy and Barb. He even put a new batt in my Casio today for me. No charge. "Happy Birthday, Mark". Try that somewhere else.
« Last Edit: February 02/06/20, 07:14:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb-a roni.  Beef and macaroni. "Reb-a-roni's really neat, Reb-a-ronis fun to eat, just don't drop on yer feet,  hooray! Whee! We're having Reb-a-roni!"   :party1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure what is for supper but it is thawing out in the sink right now.  It is a qt Tupperware container with something kind of reddish colored.  Thinking some kind of soup or stew.  At least I hope so.  I forgot to label it.   :crazy:  Actually kind of fun.  Will let you know what it turns out to be.  AND the other day I got some of those little oranges that peel so easy.  Well I left them in the topper of the Ol Ford overnight.  Darn!  But I brought them in an put them in the frig.  They thawed out and are just fine.  It got down to 17 that night. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure what is for supper but it is thawing out in the sink right now.  It is a qt Tupperware container with something kind of reddish colored.  Thinking some kind of soup or stew.  At least I hope so.  I forgot to label it.   :crazy:  Actually kind of fun.  Will let you know what it turns out to be.  AND the other day I got some of those little oranges that peel so easy.  Well I left them in the topper of the Ol Ford overnight.  Darn!  But I brought them in an put them in the frig.  They thawed out and are just fine.  It got down to 17 that night.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: is thata kinda like when i got married the first time my best friend and best man lied thru his teeth to get the keys to our first home, a trailer house........and proceeded to tear ALL THE LABELS off all our canned goods!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :confused: i coulda  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :fudd: :fudd: him!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  :laughroll:

So, you don't like my Reb-a-roni? Far surpasses WF 'sketti.  :evil:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/20, 01:38:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  :laughroll:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

wrong thread but we are doing burglers on the grill!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: is thata kinda like when i got married the first time my best friend and best man lied thru his teeth to get the keys to our first home, a trailer house........and proceeded to tear ALL THE LABELS off all our canned goods!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :confused: i coulda  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :fudd: :fudd: him!!!!!!!!

sooo folks have been after you for years????   dats funny!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good one about the canned goods.  What an adventure that would be..  Hey Honey you want a can of something with the burgers tonight??

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good one about the canned goods.  What an adventure that would be..  Hey Honey you want a can of something with the burgers tonight??

Yep, looks like we're havin' punkin' pie fillin' with our meat loaf, hunny.  :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Ya that would be really funny!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its been 40 years since he did that............ i still remember that how much it pissed me off!!!!!! :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

needles to say he doesnt enter my dwelling if i'm not around!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :evil: :mad1:...…………………………………………………………………. :scratch: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And he still won't admit Reb-a-roni is a superior dinner!   :moon: