Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489486 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Never mind the plateful of spaghetti,  check out the 3 # jug of cottage cheese!!  :happy1: Surprised it doesn't have a built-in handle and come with a shovel!!
« Last Edit: July 07/12/21, 06:20:57 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice all the way around!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Pew!!! :rotflmao: that's a hazardous waste. :pouty: sketti don't look to shabby!👍
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: today's dinner.  Anyone else here recognize the meat?? :scratch: :sleazy: :smoking: pretty darn good stuff, thanks LPS  :happy1:

Glad you liked it Glenn.  Also good with Bush's Beans or Kraut.  That is a Curley's Ring Bologna mix.  I used 2/3 beef and 1/3 pork.  Then I smoked it to 150.  The next batch I will do 2/3 pork and 1/3 beef just to see how that is.  I did a 13 lb batch.  I buy the 25 lb mix and do a half batch at a time. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had some left over smoked pork steak, so I cut that up and used in an omelet this morning..  not bad with the pepper jack cheese!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just a heads up: Those Mrs. Gerry's Steakhouse beans are a real gas...literally. Rattling the windows this a.m.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well that will keep the riff raff away from ya!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a heads up: Those Mrs. Gerry's Steakhouse beans are a real gas...literally. Rattling the windows this a.m.  :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea know.......yesterdy for lunch i cleaned up the rest of the bush grillin beans come to think of it and wondered why my wife went out in the living room for a while during the nite last nite!!!!!????  :confused: :doah: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I have some taters boiling away...  going to make tater salad tomorrow.  was undecided on what way to go, but after hearing Jb making bearcat tater salad I decided to do the same.. can't beat good ol fashioned tater salad!!!  slice the radishes , celery and onion tomorrow..  and blend!!  going to boil the eggs today too... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So in Glenns honor here is last nights Tater Tot Hot Dish.  I topped it with those french fried onion rings and the last few minutes doused it with cheddar cheese.  Will be eating it for a few days and that is great!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: in my honor huh!!!!!!!! :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: gee thanks!!!!!!!!

mom is going to bring that up to the cabin when we are up there. i told her to make it before i get there. then throw the leftovers in the woods so it doesnt contaminate the rest of the food in the frig!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: boy did i get the ole snake eyes!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I have some taters boiling away...  going to make tater salad tomorrow.  was undecided on what way to go, but after hearing Jb making bearcat tater salad I decided to do the same.. can't beat good ol fashioned tater salad!!!  slice the radishes , celery and onion tomorrow..  and blend!!  going to boil the eggs today too...
tomorrow  huh!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :super smiley: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

say Glenn that post was a week ago..  just sayin.... 

LPS the tater tot hot dish looks and sounds good!!  like the idea of the french fried onion rings!!!   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :scratch: :doah: oh....oops.......didnt look at the post date!!!! got any left!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

say Glenn that post was a week ago..  just sayin.... 

LPS the tater tot hot dish looks and sounds good!!  like the idea of the french fried onion rings!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one helping for my lunch today!!   :happy1: :happy1:    and man I will be adding the liquid smoke to it again!!!   tasted really good that way!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We had Pagoda Pot Stickers last night.  The wife threw them frozen into a frying pan.  Didn't take long and they were great!   Will have them again.  First time we have had Pot Stickers.  Have heard of them many times.  Tonight it is New York Strips with asparagus and mushrooms and onions.  MMmmm.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
those pot stickers are good!!!  perogies too!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I thought they were like a perogie too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: what the hell are those thingys you speak of!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: what the hell are those thingys you speak of!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

look them up!!  good eats!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good stuff, but probably get added to your " do not eat list"  :rotflmao: ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yer most likely right there!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao:

well i looked them up............wont make the list  :mooning: wont go out of my way to make them though.....i've seen them before!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/25/21, 09:14:46 AM by glenn57 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: made my first batch of creamy cukes. Num num.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
more cream than cukes!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  put a few cherry tomatoes in there too!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
more cream than cukes!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  put a few cherry tomatoes in there too!!
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Made a double batch of my world famous sketti. Chow tonight, anther meal during the week then the rest comes with to the cabin in about 12 days.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman