Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488541 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, but I will! I'll eat anything!!! Well, almost..... :sleazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
T-Bone Steak done dirt cheap by the BBQ Pit Boys.  Man was that good.  Makes me want a T-Bone right now.  Especially with the onions and shrooms.  BBQ Pit Boys Pasta with Meat and Cheese recipe, is what I am watching now.  These are great!  Can't wait for summer. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got a couple t-bone steaks in the freezer!!!!  fire up the grill!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn if we were closer I would bring the eggs, onions, shrooms and be right over.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm getting ready to rub some extra meaty Baby Backs to throw on the new smomer today.  Gonna do 5 hrs at 225 no peek method.  No foiling.  I will check them at 4 hrs to see how they are doing. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm getting ready to rub some extra meaty Baby Backs to throw on the new smomer today.  Gonna do 5 hrs at 225 no peek method.  No foiling.  I will check them at 4 hrs to see how they are doing.

dat would be peeking!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not big on pickled beets either. :thumbs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
How about a White Russian Glenn.  Ever had one of them?  Vodka, cream, ice.  I think that is all that is in them.  They are  luscious.  Although not food so doesn't count.
geez dont you guyz got things to do????????????? :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dont know LPS never had one????? my brother drinks them by the 5 gallon pail. i cant see how booze mixed with a dairy product dont curdle in your tummy. i'
m not one for fu-fu type drinks.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
How about a White Russian Glenn.  Ever had one of them?  Vodka, cream, ice.  I think that is all that is in them.  They are  luscious.  Although not food so doesn't count.
geez dont you guyz got things to do????????????? :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dont know LPS never had one????? my brother drinks them by the 5 gallon pail. i cant see how booze mixed with a dairy product dont curdle in your tummy. i'

so Glenn ya like porketta roasts????????????? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty soon, Barry will be posting pics sitting by his new smoker with a tall tooty-frooty drink with a little parasol in it.... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yes without mungo juice though!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
heh, heh, heh, glenn would really like the brandy alexanders we make with lake water ice when in Canada. We filter out most of the fish terds tho... :fish2: :Fish: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yes without mungo juice though!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no need to juice them!!!  dey good period with the seasoning!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They have Kahlua in 'em too, LPS. Generally ~ equal amounts of Kahlua, Vodka, a little 1/2 & 1/2, & then milk. At least that's how my guy does 'em down home.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here we go! Not exactly a pink squirrel but one that had a bad day at the office here. Grabbed the wrong wire. Pre-cooked. Glenn?  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ooh boy! Fried skwirrel! Already soused up!   :tongue:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
how about porketta roast???  he most likely won't eat that either.........

Two choices, Italian or Range....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
from Hibbing....  Fraboni's   
« Last Edit: March 03/21/19, 02:13:08 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Here we go! Not exactly a pink squirrel but one that had a bad day at the office here. Grabbed the wrong wire. Pre-cooked. Glenn?  :happy1:
darn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: it wont make Lps's list.dats fer sure!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The skwirrel's from Hibbing?!  :scratch:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
darn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: it wont make Lps's list.dats fer sure!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Been a while since I sent you anything... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Been a while since I sent you anything... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: you do know there is such a thing as RETURN TO SENDER!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Na, na, naa.......you just keep whatever you got!!!!!   :taz:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well going to make something I never tried before, going to bake some frog legs for supper today..  they are good to eat just never made them myself...  debating on breading them or oil and seasoning...   :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No deep fryer? Do they have Shake 'n Bake for frogs?  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the wold game feed has had them, but not this last time! :confused: :confused: they are awesome but momma don't like them. pretty sure they deep fried them  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: I don't recall any breading?????

how spendy are they????maybe gunner can pick me up some when he gets his order from Moreys!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: