Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488988 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Can ya tell mamma is home?? Homemade meatballs stuffed with cheese n onions, topped with a cheese again, served with squished taters and slaw. I'd post the recipe here but dont wanna get the  :tut: .. :rotflmao:. Gotta eat fast cuz tge slaw is starting to float, momma better tie her shoes tight, cuz I'm gonna return the favor!! :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Can ya tell mamma is home?? Homemade meatballs stuffed with cheese n onions, topped with a cheese again, served with squished taters and slaw. I'd post the recipe here but dont wanna get the  :tut: .. :rotflmao:. Gotta eat fast cuz tge slaw is starting to float, momma better tie her shoes tight, cuz I'm gonna return the favor!! :happy1:
man them look awesome.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
For gawd's sake, don't even think of posting a recipe here!!! :doah: Man, I'm thinking yer gettin' spoiled!! Ya better have Remi head Momma off, so you can do a full tackle... :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
For gawd's sake, don't even think of posting a recipe here!!! :doah: Man, I'm thinking yer gettin' spoiled!! Ya better have Remi head Momma off, so you can do a full tackle... :evil:
now your getting the idea!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :angel:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made Papa Murphy's 5 meat stuffed pizza last night, man was that good!!!  The GF never had it before, bet she does now!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds good Mike,  you ever put one on the pellet grill? I'm gonna try a couple on the pit boss soon..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no but I too want to try that!!!!  let us know when ya do!!!!  heard it's good!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
made Papa Murphy's 5 meat stuffed pizza last night, man was that good!!!  The GF never had it before, bet she does now!!!
that pizza, papa murphy's is ok. the 5 meat is the better of the bunch. my issue with them is the lack of sauce on them, or most pizzas anyway. at one point I think we just had to many of them.

may have to give them another whirl, problem is closest one is 20 miles away!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We like to pick one up when in Bemidji so we can have it later at home.  I agree with the sauce thing Glenn.  I like sauce and some is better than others.  I think they are a little light on it.  They are so nice I am just going to ask them to put a little more on mine and I am sure they would do it. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I find that's the same when you go to a pizza buffet vs ordering off the menu. those buffets aren't near as good as off the menu.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's over 20 miles away for me too...  bought on Wednesday and made it last night..........

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn, try the Papa Murphy’s Cowboy pizza, very good, plenty of black olives.

that pizza, papa murphy's is ok. the 5 meat is the better of the bunch. my issue with them is the lack of sauce on them, or most pizzas anyway. at one point I think we just had to many of them.

may have to give them another whirl, problem is closest one is 20 miles away!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yes we like that one too.  Family size, thin crust. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They're my favorite pizza. Their sauce isn't overpowered with basil like so many other are. Also don't like a ton of sauce so everything slides off and wraps itself around yer chin. Tough to get melted cheese outta yer beard.
« Last Edit: April 04/14/19, 10:43:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea the cowboy is very good too!!!  The Chicago stuffed is good too!!  like the Hawaiian and pineapple I like too..  Glenn's fav!!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yepper used to be papas all meat, now it's a thin crust cowboy   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a pretty catchy pizza-eatin' nickname (or song) there, boober..."I'm a thin-crust cowboy"... :rotflmao:  I dig the Papa's favorite on traditional crust...
All this pizza talk....guess what I haveta have tonite.  :doah:
« Last Edit: April 04/14/19, 11:17:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a pretty catchy pizza-eatin' nickname (or song) there, boober..."I'm a thin-crust cowboy"... :rotflmao:  I dig the Papa's favorite on traditional crust...

tombstone????????????    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :doah: :doah: :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:mooning:

Actually, one of those Sam's club big-ultra loaded ones. Never had one. Gonna tonite! Heard they're good.............and looks like they have lotsa black olives.

« Last Edit: April 04/14/19, 11:47:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: lotza motza!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ugh..........belch  :shocked: burp!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: dat was a good buffet. full now. sorry gunner no pictures. accedently, on purpose left my phone at home!!!!!!!! he has fruit, cimmamin rolls pastries, cheezy taters, scrambled eggs, minny omletes, couple varieties of snausage, ham and bacon. i harmed no bacon, left it for others!!! and best of all no olives to be found!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:mooning:

Actually, one of those Sam's club big-ultra loaded ones. Never had one. Gonna tonite! Heard they're good.............and looks like they have lotsa black olives.
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

and best of all no olives to be found!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

« Last Edit: April 04/14/19, 11:51:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oven baked pork chops swimming in cream of mushroom gravy, squished spuds and green beans. Along with my world famous horseradish.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, it ain't ever gonna be a Sam's Club stuffed pizza again! Yuk! No flavor, soggy crust...minimal toppings....typical frozen pizza. Mighta made some good bear bait.

Tonite it was my tacos and burro toes... um num....:tongue:
« Last Edit: April 04/15/19, 08:32:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oven baked pork chops swimming in cream of mushroom gravy, squished spuds and green beans. Along with my world famous horseradish.

So what do you put the horsey-radish on?