Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489526 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
My buddy got me out of the house for some lunch...beer-battered cod, coleslaw, and a tall glass of real iced-tea at my friends restaurant. I ate a bunch of the coleslaw.....couldn't wait.    *urp*    :tongue:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 03:21:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  And I'll second that JB.   :happy1:
mm

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb you got a good friend there.  What a nice meal.  I made some chicken chow mein last night.  Boneless thigh meat instead of breast.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man you guys.  Both of those look great! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd be fat as a 🐄 if I live at Reiny's...... ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Think tonite it's gonna be my cheesy tacoburger glorp casserole. I'm too wore out from all the stuff going on last couple....we'll toss stuff in and see what happens.  :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am in the burger mood here. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
C'mon down Barry, it's bubbling away now. Reb's tacoburger surprise.  :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That does sound good.  I like any hot dish...   :happy1: 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was!  topped it with ALDI corn chips and sharp cheddar, then rolled it up in a warm flour tortilla with some chopped 'maters...or eat it on a bed of lettuce.....yum!  :tongue:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 07:11:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks like it would warm the tummy.  I made some beef bourguignon last night.  Basicly a fancy word for beef stew.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks like it would warm the tummy.  I made some beef bourguignon last night.  Basicly a fancy word for beef stew.  good luck.

man that looks good reiny.........is that hamburger in it??????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

man that looks good reiny.........is that hamburger in it??????

No, it's Granny Klampetts' possum. :crazy:    :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep,  it's burger.  I like ground chuck.  good flavor.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to whack him, RH.  :rotflmao: That looks great....I can see mopping that up with some fresh rolls... :tongue:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that looks a meal that will stick to the ribs for sure!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, both would hit the spot. Nuttin special this away,  should keep the mrs away anyway.. but frozen chicken patties , chips n green olives.  Should be able  to watch the news in peace!!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we had Rebs most favorite frozen pizza in the world...…….a lotza motza!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

leftovers for the weekend asi found out my wife is again leaving me unsupervised Friday and most of Saturday.  :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker;  :oops1: :oops1: :oops1: I mean  :sad: :sad:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gettin' to be a habit....steppin' out on you on  Fridays and Saturdays...Del said that..

https://youtu.be/i8BQj2VD_xY
« Last Edit: December 12/12/19, 07:52:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/12/19, 08:30:11 PM by delcecchi »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
But Delmar! It's a cookin' thread!!!! Gotta talk cookin'!  :doah:

https://youtu.be/xd1Fd-WzF7k
« Last Edit: December 12/12/19, 08:57:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
we had Rebs most favorite frozen pizza in the world...…….a lotza motza!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

leftovers for the weekend asi found out my wife is again leaving me unsupervised Friday and most of Saturday.  :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker;  :oops1: :oops1: :oops1: I mean  :sad: :sad:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, both would hit the spot. Nuttin special this away,  should keep the mrs away anyway.. but frozen chicken patties , chips n green olives.  Should be able  to watch the news in peace!!  :happy1:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: chicken patties boober??????? :scratch: :scratch: where you getting them?? what brand.??

our local gold and pluckers, or whatever there called now quit making them........which really sucks.

i dont mind turkey burglers but my wife for some reason dont. pretty much from what i hear is are only poultry burger option.  maybe if i did more food shopping i'd know!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Gold and Plump was bought by Perdue Co.  Some places still sell Gold n Plump chicken in some stores like County Market around here.  So if you see Perdue brand chicken patties they would probably be the same Glen.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So THAT'S what happend to Gold'n Plump! I wondered, as the stores are now pretty much carrying just Perdue. THat's what I've been buying, except for ALDI chicky too. Thanks, RH!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gold and Plump was bought by Perdue Co.  Some places still sell Gold n Plump chicken in some stores like County Market around here.  So if you see Perdue brand chicken patties they would probably be the same Glen.  good luck.
our local grocery store sells the gold-n-plump brand chicken with other brands.......... i'm pretty sure that may have been part of the deal. and since cold spring is home to a huge chicken processing plant  they still carry the G-N-P labels.

when i go down to the store i always walk through the meat dept for some reason........... :happy1:

thanks for the heads up Reiny........i'll need to look closer. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So THAT'S what happend to Gold'n Plump! I wondered, as the stores are now pretty much carrying just Perdue. THat's what I've been buying, except for ALDI chicky too. Thanks, RH!
i know they sold to someone else just couldnt remember who. it seems odd but for some reason there is a difference in brands of chicken.......and our house way prefers the G-N-P brand.