Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489081 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
going to make a baked fish super tonight, sliced onions, tomatoes, lemon and seasonings..  dang it sounds good!!!  maybe corned beef tomorrow!!!  with cabbage too!! :happy1:
fish from a store?????????? :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:bonk: :scratch: Well yeah glenn, places besides Morey's do sell it. :doah:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
yea well contrary to what you may think glenn dont buy fish!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
going to make a baked fish super tonight, sliced onions, tomatoes, lemon and seasonings..  dang it sounds good!!!  maybe corned beef tomorrow!!!  with cabbage too!! :happy1:
fish from a store?????????? :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:bonk: :scratch: Well yeah glenn, places besides Morey's do sell it. :doah:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
yea well contrary to what you may think glenn dont buy fish!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning:

yea we know the wife buys it!!!!!!!!!!  good for her!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Clap: :laughroll: :laughroll: Atta boy,mike! You beat me to it!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
oh yes you can Rebs!!!!  and LPS the halibut sounds great too!!! as does flounder too!!

So, yer gonna catch shark, halibut, and flounder in northern Minnysoda......Riiiiiiiiiight............... :doofus:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn might be able to catch HIS flounder. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :angry2: :pouty: youz guys are just plain mean and cruel!! :cry: :cry: :taz: :taz:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn might be able to catch HIS flounder. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Gotta have a worm first.   ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yes you can Rebs!!!!  and LPS the halibut sounds great too!!! as does flounder too!!

So, yer gonna catch shark, halibut, and flounder in northern Minnysoda......Riiiiiiiiiight............... :doofus:

yup ya can when ya tell the feller behind the counter to throw it to ya and ya catch it!!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I have to say the fish came out great!!!  the corned beef flat was good too..  it does make me cringe on how much the beef shrinks!!! and I cooked it on low!!  sure glad I have left overs on all this good stuff!!!!
« Last Edit: March 03/14/20, 09:02:43 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Layered fish and beef on a hoagie for those that can't make up their mind?  :scratch: You should be named Arby! "We have the meats!"  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
last nite we had rebs fav...…...lottza mottza...for lunch think i'll have a grilled cheese sammich, Velveeta cheese, with onions and KATCHUP!!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Velveeta cheese".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! That's funny!     :puke:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Velveeta cheese".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! That's funny!     :puke:
:tut: :tut: :tut: hey you just go stockpile that TP...…….this dude aint runnin out of Velveeta or...….KATCHUP!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

were talking serious stuff here!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You keep eatin' that crap, you WILL need mass cases of TP! Or just slide down the yard on yer butt!  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm trying to find RH's ribs that he did in the oven.  Think I will do that today.  Don't feel like firing up the smoker in this cold weather.  Anyone know where it is?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Found them under the Super Bowl thread. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya just beat me to it. Reply #29. Was gonna ask if yer 'fridge was running too.....did ya find it?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You keep eatin' that crap, you WILL need mass cases of TP! Or just slide down the yard on yer butt!  :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: you no worry about widdle ole me!!!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had a Papa Murphy's Combo Magnifico for lunch, and form $8.00 you can't go wrong!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Saw those advertised on TV. Looked mighty tasty...as opposed to the feedlot variety Lotzza Motzza's anyway... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes and the italian sausage really gives it a good flavor!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw those advertised on TV. Looked mighty tasty...as opposed to the feedlot variety Lotzza Motzza's anyway... :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but with Velveeta and Lotsa Slopsa's, no need for Barry's poo softner, 'cuz all the grease from those two things slides things right out like a greased banana!   :bonk:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmmmmm,  I ain't touchin that one. Big o pot of chili burbling this away.  :happy1:  Those pizzas sound smashing!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rolled pigger roast in cork pot, carrots, mashed taters, crescent rolls. Roast was topped with cinnamon apple sauce and onyums....and was dry as a bone. 5 hrs on low, too.  :angry: Never had that happen. Shoulda done the apple-juice marinade overnite. Will next time.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Rolled pigger roast in cork pot, carrots, mashed taters, crescent rolls. Roast was topped with cinnamon apple sauce and onyums....and was dry as a bone. 5 hrs on low, too.  :angry: Never had that happen. Shoulda done the apple-juice marinade overnite. Will next time.
I gotz 3 leftover slices of lottza mottza I could send your way!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, thanks! But I gots plenny of TP.   HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEE................ :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Cub has boneless center cut half pork loins for 1.49 lb.  For me it's for the roast and Canadian bacon.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Cub has boneless center cut half pork loins for 1.49 lb.  For me it's for the roast and Canadian bacon.  good luck.

that's a good price for a good cut of meat!!!