Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489242 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice breaded shrimp!!!  Cool Whip on top of that pie!!!  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I knew I could count on you glenn!  :rotflmao:

Actually RH, Mrs. Cheviot splurged and bought Reddi Whip. Hoping there wasn't an ulterior motive... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep that reddi whip brings back memories  :rotflmao:.  It was Mediterranean olive chicken for us.  Marinaded the drums for four hours using olive oil lime juice, garlic, honey lime zest, little crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, white wine and salt and pepper and about a cup of diced green olives.  Put the drums in a pan and in the oven basting them once in awhile till done and served with rice.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Actually RH, Mrs. Cheviot splurged and bought Reddi Whip. Hoping there wasn't an ulterior motive... :scratch:
:pouty: :pouty: :crazy: HUH!!!!!!!! your really gonna ruin that pie with reddi whip...…….MY GAWD whats this world coming too!!!!!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Geez RH, I'd like to live downwind of you just to smell some of that stuff! It always looks so good.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez RH, I'd like to live downwind of you just to smell some of that stuff! It always looks so good.  :happy1:
live down the street, hell...…….. :tut: I wanna move in!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I could park my camper in his backyard facing the nudist colony.  AND that strawberry pie looked fantastic Dotch.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm wondering where he stole those strawberries???????????/ :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: :pouty: :crazy: HUH!!!!!!!! your really gonna ruin that pie with reddi whip...…….MY GAWD whats this world coming too!!!!!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Sounds like somethin new for The List, LPS! :crazy:  :doah:                     
  :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 04/02/20, 11:31:07 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who doesn't like Reddy Whip?  My Mom couldn't even keep it in the house.  Us kids kept walking by the frig when Mom wasn't watching and we would take a quick squirt.  Could always tell when my brother was doing it too when it ran out so fast. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Who doesn't like Reddy Whip?  My Mom couldn't even keep it in the house.  Us kids kept walking by the frig when Mom wasn't watching and we would take a quick squirt.  Could always tell when my brother was doing it too when it ran out so fast.
ME!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

why ruin perfectly good food!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused:   :rotflmao:  I would add it to the list but not sure where it is.  Maybe we need to make a seperate thread so we can find it easier.  I would like to read it again.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Reddi whip is cream and laughing gas.    Any you don't like it?   That explains a lot.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Reddi whip is cream and laughing gas.    Any you don't like it?   That explains a lot.

bah humbug!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

never ever did like it. for that matter i love ice cream.......but wouldnt dream if putting it on a slice of pie either.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:confused:   :rotflmao:  I would add it to the list but not sure where it is.  Maybe we need to make a seperate thread so we can find it easier.  I would like to read it again.

I have a saved copy somewhere but it might not include some of the later additions. Once I find it (saved in the file with all the naughty emails Glenn sends I bet) I'll post it.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 quote author=Dotch link=topic=33502.msg344447#msg344447 date=1585856362]

I have a saved copy somewhere but it might not include some of the later additions. Once I find it (saved in the file with all the naughty emails Glenn sends I bet) I'll post it.
[/quote] :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: ME.....sending naughty emails> :tut: :tut: more like you and Mikey!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here's the last "glenn's list" I have, dated 2/5/20:

Glenn’s list:

So it is:
1.  bacon
2.  whipped cream
3.  tater tot hot dish
4.  pancakes
5.  tartar sauce
6.  black olives
7.  waffles
8.  catfish
9.  sweet pickles
10. marshmallows
11. apple juice
12. honey
13, Panko bread crumbs
14. green olives
15. cottage cheese
16. cream style corn
17. mango
18. pickled beets
19. herring in cream sauce
20. cooked or canned pineapple
21. Johnsonville Brats
22. fried green tomatoes
23. sweet potatoes/yams
24. squash
25. maple syrup
26. Panko

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you Dotch.  Very much appreciated by all of us.  That is quite a list isn't it.  I am surprised that Glenn remembers what he doesn't like.  LLL  So we need to add Reddy Whip.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's the last "glenn's list" I have, dated 2/5/20:

Glenn’s list:

So it is:
1.  bacon
2.  whipped cream
3.  tater tot hot dish
4.  pancakes
5.  tartar sauce
6.  black olives
7.  waffles
8.  catfish
9.  sweet pickles
10. marshmallows
11. apple juice
12. honey
13, Panko bread crumbs
14. green olives
15. cottage cheese
16. cream style corn
17. mango
18. pickled beets
19. herring in cream sauce
20. cooked or canned pineapple
21. Johnsonville Brats
22. fried green tomatoes
23. sweet potatoes/yams
24. squash
25. maple syrup
26. Panko
27. Reddy Whip

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday I made something very simple.  Korean ground beef bulgogi served over rice.  Simple and tasty.  It has garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, green onions and rice.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang Reiny………..you must have a closet full of 100's of cooking ingredents!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

pork roast is in the oven, with taters and green beans, of course pork roast gravy.

also made a big old kettle of beef soup. should have a good 3 ice cream pails for the freezer and even some to give to mom!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Mom eats your cooking? :shocked:                                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  J/K see how easy it is to be :angel:              :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Mom eats your cooking? :shocked:                                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  J/K see how easy it is to be :angel:              :pouty:
HEY...…..i'm nice once in a while.  :nerd: :nerd: yea i'm not thinking she cooks like she used to. occasionally I will bring her a enchilada. i gain a lotta browny points then!!!!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY...…..i'm nice once in a while.  :nerd: :nerd: yea i'm not thinking she cooks like she used to. occasionally I will bring her a enchilada. i gain a lotta browny points then!!!!!! 
You better make a LOT of enchiladas then. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :doah: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

hey...…...i'll be #1 today!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I have made this sauce before and we like it a lot.  Make's enough to have for two nights or just freeze for when your short on time and need something fast or just too lazy to make another meal.  https://www.foodiecrush.com/my-moms-homemade-spaghetti-a...  good luck.