Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489501 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
note to self!!  when cooking a breakfast pizza in the pizza over, plug it in!!  the timer works fine but no heat!!  too funny!!  cooking fine now..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the pizza came very good!!   Lotza Motza makes the breakfast pizza and we enjoy it as a treat sometimes...  it has good flavor!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There's that "we" thing again... :scratch: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
note to self!!  when cooking a breakfast pizza in the pizza over, plug it in!!  the timer works fine but no heat!!  too funny!!  cooking fine now..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

One of the last times we were in Canada I put my buddy in charge of baked potatoes. The timer will run on that toaster oven the same way. When the dinger went off we had raw potatoes to go with grilled lamb chops.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1st time I have done that and I wasn't even distracted!!!  darn!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never had a Lotsa breakfast pizza.  May have to try that.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We do lots of pizzas also, usually after HH when one gets a little slow moving but still has his game on. One day at lunch time (no HH) and I leave the cardboard under the pizza, I still hear about that one.. :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah,  taco salad tonight.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
11 days and no posts here!!!  Rh come back!!! 

well this morning I'm cooking some italian seasoned chicken tenders and then blend that into some herb seasoned pasta and veggies...  broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.. and some onion too..  then maybe blend some cheese in...  still thinking about the cheese part...   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure where we are on the supper program yet.  Kind of have steak on my mind.  Either beef or pork.   :sleazy:   OR if we get too busy and are tired we may have to do the last minute pizza thing. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My bride says I'm making my world famous sketti for chow tonight. :confused: damnit she's bossy!! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well after I had it all cooked up minus the cheese and tasted it, I liked it but it needed something...  so the cheese went into it and that made it very good!!!!  only thing missing was maybe bacon!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

made a good lunch!!    and LPS talking about steak I made a perfect medium top sirloin steak on the grill yesterday!!!  did some bacon cheddar brats on the grill too so I left overs...  only did 3 brats....

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

well this morning I'm cooking some italian seasoned chicken tenders and then blend that into some herb seasoned pasta and veggies...  broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.. and some onion too..  then maybe blend some cheese in...  still thinking about the cheese part...   
  :happy1: Sounds good mike! Kinda miss that other guy too. :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Them nudists have all the fun... :sad:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My bride says I'm making my world famous sketti for chow tonight. :confused: damnit she's bossy!! :rotflmao:

You could probably get out of it if you put on yer mask over on the other thread!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You could probably get out of it if you put on yer mask over on the other thread!  :rotflmao:
:confused: :banghead: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :super smiley: :laughroll: she'd disown me. ;) :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:confused: :banghead: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :super smiley: :laughroll: she'd disown me. ;) :rotflmao:

you couldn't get that lucky!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

send them PM's or an email. I sent Reb an email about 2 weeks ago apologizing and asked him to come back. I didn't even get an ef you reply. :confused: that's the best I'm doing.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

You guys really did it.  POd both reiny and rebby.   Yu ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will send one to them too.  So do you think they even look here?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You guys really did it.  POd both reiny and rebby.   Yu ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
why??? Cause I called Reb out?? And I said nothing to Reiny.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

only you
« Last Edit: May 05/16/20, 07:30:02 PM by mike89 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple of babies..  Well we had some issues around here, a good size ham and cheesy taters in the oven, the taters were in a metal casserole tin and the ham in a glass casserole dish. Well momma went to add water to the ham and the dish exploded leaving the ham on shards of glass on the rack, must been too cold of water or a bad dish. Needless to say we had pancakes tonight..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch, man I hope no one got hurt!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn that's crazy. What a mess. Hope noone got hurt

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch, man I hope no one got hurt!!!!
:cheerleader: :banghead: quit posting the same thing at the same time I am!! :confused: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We done had Glenn's world famous sketti!!👍

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
After pulling glass otta the cheesy taters it was a done deal. Shoulda souced vide it all...