Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1488609 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
suck it up Glenn and Bobber that is sad!!  glad no one was hurt!!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:pouty: :pouty: WELL.. :doah: now ya done hurt my feelings. :pouty: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: WELL.. :doah: now ya done hurt my feelings. :pouty: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

what ever!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
After pulling glass otta the cheesy taters it was a done deal. Shoulda souced vide it all...

Cold water in a hot pyrex dish is a bad idea.   And don't set the hot pyrex on a wet surface either.    Voice of experience.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
After pulling glass otta the cheesy taters it was a done deal. Shoulda souced vide it all...

Cold water in a hot pyrex dish is a bad idea.   And don't set the hot pyrex on a wet surface either.    Voice of experience.
:scratch: Like cold water in a hot coffee pot? :bonk: Came close the other day & thought better of it. :tut:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I will send one to them too.  So do you think they even look here?
No, Reb hasn't even looked since 4/21!
« Last Edit: May 05/17/20, 08:12:54 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch, man I hope no one got hurt!!!!
:cheerleader: :banghead: quit posting the same thing at the same time I am!! :confused: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We done had Glenn's world famous sketti!!👍
:scratch: That 1st line sounds just like Reb :shocked: :doah:, it seemed like he accused mikey of that a couple times a week.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we all do... 

well I fried up some taters with cajun seasoning and then fried up a couple runny eggs and placed them on the taters for breakfast..  good eats!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Mike.  We just had Roast Beef hash with a couple of easy over eggs on top. With a healthy sprinkle of Cavenders on top.  We usually get Corned Beef Hash but wanted to try the Roast Beef and like it better.  It is not quite as rich as the corned beef stuff.  Will be buying it from now on. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Mike.  We just had Roast Beef hash with a couple of easy over eggs on top. With a healthy sprinkle of Cavenders on top.  We usually get Corned Beef Hash but wanted to try the Roast Beef and like it better.  It is not quite as rich as the corned beef stuff.  Will be buying it from now on.

is that the greek seasoning??  never tried it..  are using the canned hash???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a slice of blueberry pie for breakfast!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a slice of blueberry pie for breakfast!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

I like that!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

is that the greek seasoning??  never tried it..  are using the canned hash???

Yup good stuff.  I like to sprinkle it on eggs too.   Yes it is canned hash. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We heat up the hash in a frying pan and then do the eggs easy over so the yolk is still runny and put them on top of the hash.  Great breakfast.  I will take a pic the next time. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so what is this hash you guys talk about?????????? something like cottage cheese??? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I will try that to LPS!!  and Glenn I do have some cottage cheese with chives in it if ya want some!!!!  darn good eats!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I will try that to LPS!!  and Glenn I do have some cottage cheese with chives in it if ya want some!!!!  darn good eats!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:surrender: :surrender: :puke: :puke: :tut: :tut: :tut:

I googled HASH...…...came up hashish...……... :doofus: :doah: ok there were other references to hash too!!!!!! :rotflmao: another form of hotdish!!!!!!! :nerd: :rolleyes:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No it is not what you smoke in your pipe Glenn.  Haven't you guys had Corned Beef Hash in a can before???  What sheltered lives.  It is by the SPAM.   :rotflmao:  It is a Hormel product I think.  There is another brand and I like that too.  That may be Armour.  Like I said we now like the Roast Beef Hash the best. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No it is not what you smoke in your pipe Glenn.  Haven't you guys had Corned Beef Hash in a can before???  What sheltered lives.  It is by the SPAM.   :rotflmao:  It is a Hormel product I think.  There is another brand and I like that too.  That may be Armour.  Like I said we now like the Roast Beef Hash the best.

yes I have had it, just never with eggs!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, LPS most of what we see around here is Hormel's but I have seen some from Armour too, not in a while though.  I'm not so sure glenn wouldn't like it in his pipe though.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he'd think it was brisket or some thing!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup that's it.  We are having beer brats on the gas grill tonight by the way.  I will simmer them as long as I can.   Low and kind of slow.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
that sounds perfect LPS, no grilling this away tonight just easy peasy BLTS. Momma did make a homemade batch of hummus earlier ( gotta be on Glenn's list ) were gonna try out with it.. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/17/20, 04:42:11 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: cant be on the list...……...notta clue what you talkin about Willis!!!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: cant be on the list...……...notta clue what you talkin about Willis!!!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You don't know what hummus is?    You can't be serious!!