Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489512 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Who or what is LMNO??? YEP I love sammy's pizza. The one in Waite park closed the doors. :confused: :confused:
We used to go to that Sammy's all the time when we lived in Becker. Bummer they closed.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. That’s it. I don’t think of it as a sports bar. They have a couple TVs. There’s a dining area in back if you don’t want to be in the bar.
Isn't there a womens clothing store there too? Almosts looks like they are together but the womens store is on the SE side. I think. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
There is something in that corner of the building. I’m thinking it might be a hair stylist or something like that. I’ll have to take a closer look next time we’re there. Haven’t been there in about a month, so we’re due to go soon.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
There is something in that corner of the building. I’m thinking it might be a hair stylist or something like that. I’ll have to take a closer look next time we’re there. Haven’t been there in about a month, so we’re due to go soon.
so where do you hang your hat when you're up in that part of the country?? We are 7 miles west of talmoon.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Who or what is LMNO??? YEP I love sammy's pizza. The one in Waite park closed the doors. :confused: :confused:
We used to go to that Sammy's all the time when we lived in Becker. Bummer they closed.
I hear ya JB. after the family that had run it got out, think it had 2 previous owners and just couldn't make it. There is something else, some kind of food place in it now.

Sammy's had the best pizzas. There sausage was awesome.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are ever in bemidji. Dave's pizza is great!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
think i've been through bemidji once. ALthough that scenic guy is there............since i'll have all kinds of time i may hook up with him to find his secret fishing spots. :evil: :evil:

there is a sammies in duluth and grand rapids i hit up when i'm in those areas. usually just do the buffets.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
so where do you hang your hat when you're up in that part of the country?? We are 7 miles west of talmoon.
20 miles north of Grand Rapids.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
awe!!!!!!!! think i now remember you saying that before!!!! kinda happens when you get old like Mikey and gunner!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
awe!!!!!!!! think i now remember you saying that before!!!! kinda happens when you get old like Mikey and gunner!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

speak for yourself bone head!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:shocked: :shocked: WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :shocked: :shocked: :doah: :scratch: :coffee: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:shocked: :shocked: WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :shocked: :shocked: :doah: :scratch: :coffee: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that's pretty deep for you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the stove and fridge I ordered in May are showing up in a few minutes, finally!!!  they had the stove so ordered the fridge, when that came in they had sold the stove so they had to re-order that..  oh well...  so if any one needs an lp kitchen stove that's only 6 years old I'll give ya a good deal..  fridge is gone already..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, reckon since your cooking for 2 more often then not ya need a bigger frig and stove!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :evil:

just a guess!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
fridge is some bigger to fit the opening from the old one..  when I get the last fridge I didn't know they had made some just a couple inches narrower and shorter!!!  the new stove has convection for air frying!!

and go figure not a drop of rain until the truck pulled into the yard, now it's a light rain!!!  go figure!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/14/20, 10:05:12 AM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it was skin on fried sunfish for din-din. some taters too!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have had the urge for tomato type stuff.  We had a big bottle of V-8 in the fridge so it turned into a batch of chili.  Lots of burger, onions, mushrooms, liquid smoke, 2 cans of kidney beans and 1 can of well rinsed black beans.  Turned out great!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, how does that V8 compare to tomato juice??? It's been a long time since I had V8 and I absolutely love tomato juice. Add a little lemon juice, salt and pepper and inhale. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It does have a little more flavor from all of the other veggies in it.  We like it better than regular tomato juice.  For a bloody mary or a bloody beer you can't beat Clamato juice to me.  I really like it the best.  I have never used it in chili though. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We're kind of a fan of the veggie juice that glenn's favorite store ;) :laugh: sells! Quite a bit cheaper than V8, buy some of their tomato juice as well but we get most of that at Aldi's.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
zing zang is good stuff too..
That's the brother's favorite too, mike!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Zing zang?  Never had it.  Sounds fun though.   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Zing zang?  Never had it.  Sounds fun though.   :sleazy:

been out there for a long time, good stuff!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Must have some kick to it.  I do think I have seen it. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is on my list of things to get...   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i got a knock your socks off bloody mary reciepe in the reciepe section.  :happy1: :happy1: its starts with clamato juice!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made a breakfast burrito egg bake this morning and was that good!!  I'll be doing that again!!!!