Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489964 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
to bad yer sick, no trip yo the cabin!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO are those meatloaf turds?   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:

Since we have to watch what we post (cause the Smurf don't like what normal people eat) we will keep a running list here. Since it will be sticky to the top, it will need to be locked. A Moderator or myself will need to add or subtract from the list.

Glenn's list:

1.  bacon
2.  whipped cream
3.  tater tot hot dish
4.  pancakes
5.  tartar sauce
6.  black olives
7.  waffles
8.  catfish
9.  sweet pickles
10. marshmallows
11. apple juice
12. honey
13, Panko bread crumbs
14. green olives
15. cottage cheese
16. cream style corn
17. mango
18. pickled beets
19. herring in cream sauce
20. cooked or canned pineapple
21. Johnsonville Brats
22. fried green tomatoes
23. sweet potatoes/yams
24. squash
25. maple syrup
26. Panko
27. Rutabaga
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made a seafood salad yesterday.  came out darn good...  pasta, oil, lemon juice, water and seasonings along with cheese onions and the seafood..  also roasted some taters too.. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The fish goes without saying but those eggs look absolutely perfect Barry! And they even have pepper on them. Eggs are simply inedible without that.  :happy1:

Speaking of that, we have some unfinished business. Just what sort of nuts is it that you dislike glenn? Or just in general like any suspicious packages on your porch? Did you like your mother growing up? Why do I suddenly feel like Dr. Schnoxel, the U of M shrink I had the pleasure/misfortune of meeting up with once upon a time?  :scratch:  :confused: :mooning: 
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 01:34:40 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the only thing missing would be toast for me!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The fish goes without saying but those eggs look absolutely perfect Barry! And they even have pepper on them. Eggs are simply inedible without that.  :happy1:

Speaking of that, we have some unfinished business. Just what sort of nuts is it that you dislike glenn? Or just in general like any suspicious packages on your porch? Did you like your mother growing up? Why do I suddenly feel like Dr. Schnoxel, the U of M shrink I had the pleasure/misfortune of meeting up with once upon a time?  :scratch:  :confused: :mooning:
I like nutz, they just don't belong in cookies, cake etc. If I wanna eat nutz, I'll eat nutz PLAIN!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
So you're saying cookies with nuts then? Phone a friend? Final answer?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
most likely won't eat walnuts in banana bread!!!  it's darn good that way!!!     :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'zactly. That & pumpkin bread. Especially w/black walnuts & Hope Creamery butter.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
say Dotch you mentioned onion rings in your new air fryer, that got me thinking so I had to buy some too.. going have some tomorrow or saturday...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Schwan's was out of them the other day when I placed my order. :doah: I gotta run the risk of 'rona, take one for the team & make a swing thru Wagner's tomorrow to grab some. Along with limes & various sundry items of course... :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 02:59:49 PM by Dotch »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man does that look tasty lps,  i wonder if Glenn would approve of you dunking the fish in the yoke.. :confused:  :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I want the over on that one... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So you're saying cookies with nuts then? Phone a friend? Final answer?  :scratch:
yea and a damn right yes to mikey........NO nutz in banana bread :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I want the over on that one... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: yep eggs flipped over..egg yokes broke!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
yea and a damn right yes to mikey........NO nutz in banana bread :tut: :tut: :tut:

Nuts in pumpkin bread? Inquiring minds wanna know... :scratch: And, if you actually like fruitcake, sorry, there's no hope for you.  :doah:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/21, 07:32:07 PM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is Cavenders on the eggs.  Paprika and Lawry's on the fish.  I like toast too but try to get by without it to cut back on the carbs.  We have breaded onion rings on our shopping list now too.  The air fryer is the wife's territory.  She runs it and I run the sous vide.  LOL 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Nuts in pumpkin bread? Inquiring minds wanna know... :scratch: And, if you actually like fruitcake, sorry, there's no hope for you.  :doah:
naw I deal with enough fruitcakes here.!! :smoking: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had some onion rings last night, darn good more today!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
For supper I just browned 7 pork chops that I sprinkled with onion soup mix.  Read that little idea online.  Put the chops in the crockpot.  Put a jar plus a can of Franks Kraut on top.  Then a half onion I had sliced on top.  Did a sprinkle of brown sugar over it too.  I cut up some bacon in little pieces and put a layer on the bottom and on top of the concoction.  Will have some pkg mashed potatoes that the wife has been buying.  They are different flavors and are great!