Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1508217 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just for free or express shipping.  :scratch: What does Costco  charge a year  :confused:, ef that!  :sleazy: :nerd: :doah: :evil:                :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
yea it aint 139 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: and i get to see and touch what i'm buying........ :happy1: :happy1:
That's the beauty of it.  If you don't like it - take it to Kohls.  They are set up to process returns for Amazon.  I think return shipping is free - or maybe it is with membership.  But they do make it easy as heck.  Just drop bring it in, they scan the code, and you walk away.
not everyone  has a Kohls close by, 60 plus miles away from me....
« Last Edit: February 02/04/22, 03:26:12 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, with Amazon returns are simple. They send you a shipping label & you just drop it off at a Kohl's or most UPS drop spots/boxes will do it too. Some items are dropped shipped right from the manufacturer though & those are often different. As they often need to go to a UPS Store. Brother has Prime, I don't order enough, he makes it pay with all he orders. I'm not sure where the nearest Costco is up here but down home it's 90 miles away in Rochester. That's why he does Sam's as there's 1 in Waterloo & also 1 in Duluth which we don't visit much.
« Last Edit: February 02/04/22, 03:38:58 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just for free or express shipping.  :scratch: What does Costco  charge a year  :confused:, ef that!  :sleazy: :nerd: :doah: :evil:                :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
yea it aint 139 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: and  Sue gets to see and touch what she's buying........ :happy1: :happy1:
There I fixed it for you!! :sleazy:    ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup just go online and let them know why you don't want it.  Any reason.  They will email you a label and you just print it out and put on package and drop off at any UPS place.  Or even give it to a driver if you see him driving around. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup just go online and let them know why you don't want it.  Any reason.  They will email you a label and you just print it out and put on package and drop off at any UPS place.  Or even give it to a driver if you see him driving around. 
:scratch: Pretty sure we both know a guy that would need help just getting the label to print!!!! :rolleyes: :whistling:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
As soon as I wrote that I though Oh Oh.  LOL I think they will mail you a label too. For the printer challenged. 

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not sure where the nearest Costco is up here but down home it's 90 miles away in Rochester. That's why he does Sam's as there's 1 in Waterloo & also 1 in Duluth which we don't visit much.
Duluth has a Costco now and so does Brainerd. Not that either one are all that close.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 I see that FW as I was curious if there's 1 in Bemidji too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: Pretty sure we both know a guy that would need help just getting the label to print!!!! :rolleyes: :whistling:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe.......iffin my printer would work. somehow it wont align with my laptop now!!!!!1 :doah: :confused: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish there was one in Bemidji.  There has been a rumor floating around for 5 years that a Red Lobster was going to appear there.  Hasn't happened so far. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have not been to a Red Lobster in many years... 

today I'm thinking about a red sauce over chicken breasts along with the other good stuff.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there used to be a red lobster in st cloud........not sure if its still there.  :scratch: :scratch:

i've ate there twice......... didnt care for it......and more then likely wont go there again!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds good Mike.  We decided to wait till tomorrow to go to the Falls so cooking is on my mind now too.  Ribs in the oven or fish with Briggs breading are the options so far.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They should actually call it Red Shrimp as most of the stuff is shrimp not lobster. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we've been on leftover duty the past few days...... but momma said she's gonna make a beef stew soon!!!!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with Glenn, I didn't go back there because I didn't care that much for it..  and they say it's fresh sea food..  bah humbug, fresh frozen...   and then thawed maybe... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We went to the one in Duluth about 5 years ago.  I asked if they had mac and cheese to go with the shrimp and they didn't.  ????   That surprised me. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
https://foodvacbags.com/

thinking about ordering from these guys..  I think they are in Wis maybe..   free shipping in the USA..   I can get rolls and pre-cut bags here and I feel the prices are decent...  what do you think??    and yes retail prices are nuts!!!

got the bags today already!!!  ordered them Thursday morning and here they are today!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuff nonsense. :sleazy: :tut: food time.

Momma made her world famous homemade beef stew!!! Me full ..... Belchhh! Of course when she wasn't looking I added a few things!! :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what mushrooms???   people want to know!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :tut: :tut: nope, secret ingredients.  :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Actually it was just garlic and onion. Little extra salt  and pepper.  And I convinced her to add beef bouillon. :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/05/22, 07:13:03 PM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
what mushrooms???   people want to know!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

My money was on rutabeggars but then I looked at "the list"... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ok guys, cast iron pan, yes or no..  and why...   been thinking about getting one..  10 inch?    12 inch?  covered?

thanks!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We don't have one. Don't see the need either, but each to there own.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

just thinking out loud I guess..  who knows...  bet that 10 inch I could really make some omelets!!!   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/06/22, 10:40:06 AM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

just thinking out loud I guess..  who knows...
:happy1: no issue with that!! :happy1: guess if I was looking at something to purchase I don't currently have, I'd ask for opinions too.

Why yanred to buy something on Amazon again.  :nerd:
:rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope, still haven't ordered from there..   FF will have them on sale next week... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope, still haven't ordered from there..   FF will have them on sale next week...
there sales run goofy??? Like starts on a Tuesday or something goofy like that.

Yesterday I spent 62 bucks there. Slip said I saved $4.49.  :scratch: did have a clue what was supposedly on sale. I was getting it one way or another  :doofus: :rotflmao: