Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: April 15th 2006 Wright County Lake  (Read 4381 times)

Offline CrappieMagnet

I went out fishing yesterday with Smug and his girlfriend Steph.Got to the lake around 3 PM and hit a few of my spring crappie spots.We hit paydirt on the second spot.We caught lots of bass and bluegills in the mix.We kept 1 bullgill and 22 crappies.All my fish were caught on C.W Wilsons Original CrappieRocket Jigs tipped with Larvae Bio Bait.In all the excitement I forgot to take alot of pics,but here are a few from the day.

Smug with a Largemouth-CPR'd

A bluegill and I

Smug getting the fillet table ready

Our catch

The go-to colors of the day were pink...pink...and pink.If you had anything pink on...you caught fish.Pink was definately hot!

It was very nice getting out.I will get out more.I love spring crappie fishing.I wonder why????

CrappieMagnet
« Last Edit: April 04/16/06, 03:32:56 PM by jigglestick »

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
thanks for the report.
it is very nice to see open water again and be able to enjoy it with the moderate to down right beautiful weather we have been having.

could it be, could we possibly see the best weather for fishing opener we have ever seen?
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!