Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: AULD PHARTS MUSIC  (Read 10173 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Kristofferson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdVMvYj0HAs&list=RDGdVMvYj0HAs#t=0

This one brings tears to my eyes Johnny cash original
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 03:38:36 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good selections fellas, yes Ira Hayes by Johny was great!! Kris does it well too.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a original poster referencing this concert in SF Cal plus a few more in the garage attic, wonder if their worth anything?? Jefferson airplane,Dilion at redrock amatheater in golden colo  some more with the dirt band steve marrtin? Like to pull em out an sell.anyone know how to do it?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a original poster referencing this concert in SF Cal plus a few more in the garage attic, wonder if their worth anything?? Jefferson airplane,Dilion at redrock amatheater in golden colo  some more with the dirt band steve marrtin? Like to pull em out an sell.anyone know how to do it?

I wish I could help you but I would not know where to start!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

What year that come out REB? I know the outlaws album was playin for my divorce party>> Just  cant remember if it was 75 or 76 the outlaws.That party was way more tuned in than a wedding!! 75? 76

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe some Barry ??LPS McGuire>>Personally I believe this song is more relevent today than then!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 04:29:46 PM by dew2 »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
The stones>> THe nightmares left me 12=14 years ago!!! WHEW!! 30 years worth spookie man

« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 04:38:48 PM by dew2 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe the kiddies don't know what a "sky pilot" is.....minister, man of the cloth, etc.

« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 05:19:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
OK Mr copolio heres one fer ME You ole PUTZ!!! :censored: smoking_a_joint-408.gif

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Dew Drop EH Reb? Lots of emout there!! an yer a agent right?

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
South bound an down??Ever hear of east bound an DOWN??You look it up Reb  uFFTA i BETTER SLOW DOWN SO YOUGUYS cND WATCH SARAH PALIN  THE HERO OF ?? of ?? ALTERNATIVE NEWS cHRISTAN WHO TEACHES HER CHILDREN NO SEX NO DIVORCE JUST RUN THE STRAIGHT AN NARROW AN BE RESPECTED!!
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 06:31:18 PM by dew2 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't stump Reb on tunes, Dewmeister. When I first became a cop, was working a concert , Sunrock '81, with CDB...boy, was he a jerk!!! Almost had to shut his band down because he refused to follow rules. Haven't liked him ever since...

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't stump Reb on tunes, Dewmeister. When I first became a cop, was working a concert , Sunrock '81, with CDB...boy, was he a jerk!!! Almost had to shut his band down because he refused to follow rules. Haven't liked him ever since...
OH OO Yah got me!!! Where is sunrock an what is CDB? I have met some over zealous pricks an  know there out ther and I would NEVER refer anyone to their tunes.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What is CDB??!!  CHARLIE DANIELS BAND!!!  :doah:  Sunrock was a big summer concert in 1981 featuring CDB...he even refers to it (himself) in his song "And the souths gonna do it again"....

Elvin Bishop sittin' on a bale of hay
He ain't good lookin', but he sure can play
And there's ZZ Top and you can't forget
That old brother Willie's gettin' soakin' wet
And all the good people down in Tennessee
Are diggin' barefoot Jerry and C.D.B
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 06:45:42 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I leave a for a few hours and go to the Harley open house and man you fellas are going crazy here, love it!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, looks like dew drop got into the dandelion wine and reminiscing a bit too much. I had to help eddjycate him.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 04/22/17, 07:33:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen The Outlaws along with The Grateful Dead at KC's Arrowhead Stadium on 7/4/1976 with about 50,000 others. :happy1: Right at the top of my all time best concerts. :bow:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Not on a computer!! We should have a GTG and do it around a campfire.You'll go down within 3 songs! wit out a puter!!Dynamo hum Dynamo hum bet yah 5 dollars I can make er HUM

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hate to tell ya, Dewski, I don't use a computer except to show you what I mean. Don't need one. I've won every music trivia contest I've ever been in. Used to have them here on Friday nite's in the 80's at a place called "At the Hop". The DJ's would play a few notes from a song, or ask a trivia question. Had to name it, the group, and the year. They wouldn't let me play after a while; said it wasn't fair to the others.  :angry:  Remember Hines and Bergland on WLOL, in the cities? I won a lot of their trivia contests. Still have some of the prizes. It was some nice stuff, at times...I'll still take on anyone naming any song from the late 60's to early 80's,  2 seconds  into it or, to make it fun, 5 notes or less. I grew up living on and listening to music 24/7. That's about my only claim to fame.....wish I was as good at some other things as that.  I'll also admit I flunked art and got D's in math.  ;D  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/17, 06:44:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Hate to tell ya, Dewski, I don't use a computer except to show you what I mean. Don't need one. I've won every music trivia contest I've ever been in. Used to have them here on Friday nite's in the 80's at a place called "At the Hop". The DJ's would play a few notes from a song, or ask a trivia question. Had to name it, the group, and the year. They wouldn't let me play after a while; said it wasn't fair to the others.  :angry:  Remember Hines and Bergland on WLOL, in the cities? I won a lot of their trivia contests. Still have some of the prizes. It was some nice stuff, at times...I'll still take on anyone naming any song from the 60's to early 80's,  2 seconds  into it or, to make it fun, 5 notes or less. I grew up living on and listening to music 24/7. That's about my only claim to fame.....ya had to ask, didn't ya?  I'll also admit I flunked art and got D's in math.  ;D  :rotflmao:
No Problemo pard LETS DO IT win lose or draw You aint got what I do!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I HOPE NOT!!! Is it catchy?!  :shocked: That would be a blast....a campfire fuddy doo dah!  :dancinred: Now, if we can keep Glenn from losing his weenie-on-a-stick..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What's the grand prize?!  :scratch:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Well post the lyrics to a song called "Black Strap Molasses' i know em do you? Hahaha go fer it smoking_a_joint-408.gif
 If you cant I can Iffin yah ask nicely sleazy-422.gif

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I HOPE NOT!!! Is it catchy?!  :shocked: That would be a blast....a campfire fuddy doo dah!  :dancinred: Now, if we can keep Glenn from losing his weenie-on-a-stick..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What's the grand prize?!  :scratch:
I was postin while you were.Irritating when it says someone posted before you
 How bout a prize of some ?? some?? I'll put uo a pic of me naked if I lose, and in return you do the same ?NO NO NO That'd chase people away!! How bout we exchange Grass seed at the GTG?