Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: mno online store  (Read 1814 times)

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
  ???  HEY !! what ever happened to the MNO ONLINE STORE ?  i for one will shop and buy,  cause like most of us fisherman and hunters we dont like to spend too much time in the stores waiteing for crowds and fighting the pick,look and grab bunch that dont buy anyways or take more then they need. besides it takes away my outdoor time !  ???  ;)                                                                         
                                     woodchuck
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Hedrocks and I are still building the store, I didn't realize how much was involded until we started. There will be lots of product too...... Decals, Tackle, Auger covers, rod bags, Fawkinnae gear and more.

Hopefully we will be up and running very soon.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually Woodchuck...they only announced the store you get YOU all excited and riled up....looks like it worked!  ;D
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com