Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: not dead  (Read 13458 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Keep 'em, coming, Bobby! Good to hear from ya!  :happy1:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys, t storms in Sunshine Ray's forecast for the weekend and it brings A FEW TEARS dTO MY EYES. i USED TO SPEND TIME SITTING ON THE COVEREr SWInG ON THE DECK AND THE OLD DOG bud WOULD BE TUCKED UP Next TO ME.hE ENJOYED THE RAIN LIKE i DID AND THE SOUND OF THUNDER NEVER BOTHERED HM.i MISS THE OLD GUY AND i AM GOING TO SIT IN THE RAIN TODAY FOR AWHILE. JUST  SO i CAN HAVE RAIN Run down my face and hide the tears. Have a goood day guys.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
you do that!!!! :rotflmao: funny you talk about the dog that way, while the thunder and lightning was going last nite our sheltie wa under foot. she is petrified of the storms.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Bobby keep at it when we have a rockbass fry tomorrow night I'll toast a beer to ya!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the rain did not fall today but it sure did yesterday, the garden center my daughter works at was flooded and they had to sandbag the garden section from the main store took the most of last night and all of today to clean up. Daughter was not a real happy camper when they got to the outside drains and cleared away the crap that never should have been there.

Tomorrow is of course Fathers Day and I hope all of you have outstanding ones. Bobby
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesteray I got to mark off my 780th birthday from my bucket list, for those of you who hate math it was my 65th birthday. Had 5 of the grand kids who always make any day better here in thenursing home...
Bobby Bass

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesteray I got to mark off my 780th birthday from my bucket list, for those of you who hate math it was my 65th birthday. Had 5 of the grand kids who always make any day better here in thenursing home...

:happy1: :happy1:

good for you!!!!  hang in there!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!