Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Memorial Day  (Read 2804 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Thank-you from the bottom of our hearts, past and present soldiers! Thank-you for your service!

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'll second that.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I and others thank you both.  but we need to remember today is about those who gave all.  that is why we Veterans day to remember all our vets.  I was lucky no one in our family was lost in the line of service but I lost several friends while in the service.  gone but not for gotten..

again thanks guys.

and please don't take this post wrong.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
would like to thank all those i know pesonaly that have served. my dad, my uncles david, lee, russle. my bros, john teed, dave shaw, jay malwitz. freinds on  the forum. those who've made the ultimate sacrafice, those that have fought an died so i can make freinds like all of you on this forum, so i can meet all of you at campapalooza to celebrate life. so i can raise my family with in the geace of God Almighty. Thank you!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
would like to thank all those i know pesonaly that have served. my dad, my uncles david, lee, russle. my bros, john teed, dave shaw, jay malwitz. freinds on  the forum. those who've made the ultimate sacrafice, those that have fought an died so i can make freinds like all of you on this forum, so i can meet all of you at campapalooza to celebrate life. so i can raise my family with in the geace of God Almighty. Thank you!!

Amen brother Boar!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn right.  They did the most noble thing a person can possibly do.  AND made this the most noble country in the world.  THANKS MUCH!!!!