Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: campapalooza food!!  (Read 2661 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ok so the very first campapalooza we had resulted in a pot luck sat evening. was awsome cept dds burnt his signiture fries, but ended great. i know a few if yu are there for only a short period of time. so maybe be a dinner. say 11-12 ish. i will have pulled pork, home made brauts and samples of bacon. id love to have all thos who possible can make even a short appearence join i  breaki g bread. glenn is brig hkrseradish for those that like, and would compliment my pulled pork. dakids is bring beaver and man i cant wait for that, im bring ing my smoker for him to use. hope it can be done for a dinner. who can contibute?? and any ideas welcome cant wait to see you all!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
If there are a few goodies I'll grab a bite but don't plan on staying thru a lunch. I was planning on bringing some smoked and pickled nords to share!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND I don't want to steal Boars thread but just a reminder.  There is a $100 discount for anyone wanting to rent Cabin #2 which is right on the water.  2 bedroom palace.  LOL Just contact me for more info.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well if I ever get a return call from Dean to rent a spot we will do the potatoes and zucchini fresh out of the garden.  If I drive by a sweet corn stand on the way I'll grab some.  I'll also get a Bloody Mary bar going one morning.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A Bloody Mary Bar.....  Now I am really bummed out I can't be there.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that might even be the reciepe i gave him for the bloody mary mix!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
nexf year we should have it in ur neck of the woods barry. timberland park
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nexf year we should have it in ur neck of the woods barry. timberland park
maybe ya should worry about getting thru this years first!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: mornin buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :laughroll:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :confused:4

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Been try'in to get an answer out of the wife what to bring / or contribute to the boar feed..... I will have some goose and venison summer sausage to share and the wife said "some kinda salad" (not sure what that means)

(I could bring some homemade dandelion wine.....but then Boar would get goofy)  :tequila;
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!