Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole  (Read 4204 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Without sounding cheesy or chauvinistic, I would like to simply say-Rest in peace Anna Nicole Smith aka Vickie Lynn Hogan.  In many ways you were my generation's "Marilyn Monroe".  Your life seemed to always be full of controversy and troubles, (especially the past few years) but now you can put that behind you.   I believe she is happy to be reunited with her son now.

*I say this with respect to her as a person first and foremost.

« Last Edit: February 02/09/07, 12:05:08 AM by Woody »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D :(  good call woody ! besides her personna, she is and was a beautiful person inside and out ! as was her idol M.M.  she aspired to portray m.m. in many ways and sad she had her best show end the same way. many did not like anna but i liked her as she was and she did not stray from who or what she wanted to be.
             MAY YOU REST IN PEACE  Anna Nicole Smith  :( :'(
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
what a shame.
R.I.P. Anna Nichole
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 What a waste!!

Such a gorgous women with her whole life ahead of her, only too die so young

Whats it about Hollywood...Fame...and fortune that takes the life of so many of those in it's spotlight? Sad!

RIP Anna Nichole
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yes, its a shame when someone goes so young.  I do however smell something fishy. Autopsy should tell, unless like Ms Monroe's,  death, Anna's cause of death is also covered up.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Fishaholic, I agree about something being up with her death. This is my take on it all.

She was a small town girl who got caught up in the glitz and the glam of the Hollywood lifestyle.  I believe she was naive, and listened to the wrong people.   As far as her marriage to J. Howard Marshall-who knows?!  It could have been "love", or the love of money.  Then the last few years she seemed to act strangely in public, I beleive she was under the influence of "something".   She probably had a "Dr. Nick" much like Elvis did.  I think alot of stars have a "Dr. Nick" on speed dial-as sad as it is.   I also think that the pressures from the press/paparazzi can make them succumb and do things they "normally" wouldn't do. 

It is my hope that there is enough publicity to reveal the truth.  She wasn't perfect by any means-at one time she did an ad campaign for PETA  >:( , as well as some adult things she regretted doing.  I believe the death of her son is suspicious, that this mess about her baby daughter is also suspicious.  Only time will tell. 

*I do not in any way intend to sound like I'm kicking a person when they are down-or in this case deceased.  This is just my personal opinion on Anna Nicole.  I only hope she is at peace now with her son Daniel. 

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline supercruiser

• Outdoorsman
  • Just Do It!
Fame and fortune don't seem to equal a happy fulfilled life that's for sure. You see it over and over.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by thethings you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throwoff the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catchthe trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
Fame and fortune don't seem to equal a happy fulfilled life that's for sure. You see it over and over.

nope, but boy, just a little money would be nice some times :-\
getting tired of chasing my tail.

by the way, I think she was hot when she was all porked out :o 8)

take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline sunk1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • member #536
Sad to see her go. Fame & money just cant seem to help some people. She is in a better place now. R.I.P.

Offline supercruiser

• Outdoorsman
  • Just Do It!
I don't care about the fame but I sure would like to try out the fortune part.  ;)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by thethings you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throwoff the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catchthe trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline schwinger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Whats it about Hollywood...Fame...and fortune that takes the life of so many of those in it's spotlight? Sad!

Thats an easy one.. drugs.. I can't say that is the case here for certain but it is with most that die young in hollywood and I wouldn't be surprised if it applied here as well. This is not intended to knock her but she had alot of issues and from what I hear drugs was one of them.

With that aside I do wish her and her family well. Far too young to die.