Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Spicy Ring Bologna  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ground up some pork butts [25 lbs] for some spicy ring bologna.  Was supposed to be with cheddar cheese but I had a senior moment and forgot to put the high temp cheese in.  Oh well, it will still be good and that cheese will go in my next batch of polish [unless I have another moment  :bonk:.  more pics tomorrow when I stuff them in links instead of rings.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonderful RH..  I will have to do a batch of something in about a month. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That sounds good!

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Nice Job, RH!!
It's been WAAAAYYY to long since I've made any sausage in the old Apocalypse Sow.  But was just thinking now that youth baseball is over and Hockey clinics don't start for three weeks, it's about time to get something going!  Should have just enough venison left for some Smoked & Spicy Maple Rings and then need to make a big batch of Keilbasa - may even stuff that with Potatoes & Kraut to boot!  That turned out great last time.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I like thinking out of the box Thunder.  I haven't tried potato's except for Swedish sausage but I have made sourkraut brats.  good luck.