Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR OCTOBER 31TH THRU THE 5TH NOVEM  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
I guided for Dave Spaid for three days catching limits of walleye two out of the three days and then took repeat customer Troy Swift and crew out for real limited results in freezing rain and blowing winds. Minnows jigs or minnows bttm bouncer rigs and pulling plugs are now the baits. For all but the real hardy it is that time of the year for the fishing/guiding season to come to and end. My boat is going in for oil/filter changes and then it will find it's winter home. It has been a great season filled with lots of repeat customers (friends) and lots of fish. You can scroll back on my website under the 2017 reports/pictures and see the results. A bigger reliance on Lake Sharpe this year was in the cards as Oahe was spotty most of the year however things change sometimes faster than expected so maybe we will see more action on the big lake next year. I will continue to make a few posts over the winter months especially if any new news or changes take place. I will mention that the pheasant hunting season on public lands has not been as productive this year in many area's due to the drought conditions. Most of the guided private hunting ranches are shooting limits of birds so those that are coming to hunt on private land are going home with plenty of birds. I would like to thank all of my repeat customers and my new customers for your business this year and for many of you lots of years. This will be my last fishing report of this season but I will be glad to help out with information that I know about for any of you that are coming up yet this year. If you send me an email at fishinghutch@aol.com I will respond with any new info that I hear about.

HUTCH'S GUIDE SERVICE

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch