Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Guns!  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
     :coffee:  GUNS! :popcorn:

:coffee: ...
Today I Placed my Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver on a table next to my front door.

I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near my house.

After an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved. It had not killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself. :scratch:

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people, either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world. :confused:

:reporter;...Facts:

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders. :doah:

These 5 Cities are controlled by DEMOCRATS. They have The Toughest Gun Control Laws in the USA.  Do you think maybe the Democrats just might have something to do with all the gun violence……or would it be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data?

Now I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat :banghead:
« Last Edit: October 10/08/17, 09:20:18 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat

Yep, high capacity spoons, long tine forks, and magnum plates aught to be banned.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and cars that kill!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Now I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they’re making people fat

Yep, high capacity spoons, long tine forks, and magnum plates aught to be banned.

And all those extra deep bowls ya see....

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:reporter;...Facts:

The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders. :doah:

These 5 Cities are controlled by DEMOCRATS. They have The Toughest Gun Control Laws in the USA.  Do you think maybe the Democrats just might have something to do with all the gun violence……or would it be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data?

I thought I would double-check Snopes on this - not that they have any monopoly on Internet Truth.  This claim seems to have originated in 2013 or there abouts and Snopes classifies it as "Mostly False".

http://www.snopes.com/united-states-third-murders/

I like to get all worked up as much as the next guy, but this one is just "too good to be true."

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Yeah, they forgot about the Greater LA area!😂
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
« Last Edit: October 10/10/17, 02:21:03 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman