Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Colts player crash death  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 Police: Suspect in Colts player's crash death deported twice :doah:

2/6/18

:reporter; .....
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A man being held in a suspected drunken-driving crash that killed Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and his Uber driver has twice been deported from the U.S., police said Monday.

:police: ....
Investigators said he was deported in 2007 and 2009, and was again living illegally in the U.S. :banghead:

Police said Jackson and 54-year-old Uber driver Jeffrey Monroe were standing outside Monroe's car along I-70 after Jackson became ill :puke: while Monroe was transporting him for the ride-sharing company.

Both men were struck and killed by a pickup truck driven by Orrego-Savala, according to police. Investigators said they believe Orrego-Savala, who lives in Indianapolis, was intoxicated :tequila; and driving without a license. :taz:

Orrego-Savala has not been charged but remained in the Marion County Jail on Monday as the investigation into the crash continues. The Marion County Prosecutor's Office was working with police on "potential criminal charges" in the case, spokeswoman Peg McLeish said.

Jackson, 26, started eight games for the Colts during the 2016 season, finishing third on the team with 61 tackles. He was considered a possible starter at inside linebacker for the 2017 but missed the season after suffering an injury during training camp.

The 6-foot, 234-pound Jackson previously played for the Arizona Cardinals.
The Colts said in a statement Sunday that Jackson "was well-respected among all with whom he crossed paths, and he will be greatly missed in our locker room and throughout our entire organization."

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/06/18, 04:04:36 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
great........now were gonna have to feed him, provide medical care and house him for the rest of his life.  :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :bonk: :confused: :confused: training-087 training-087 :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  Trump calls for illegal immigration crackdown after NFL player's death.

President Trump on Tuesday re-upped his call for a crackdown on illegal immigration after police revealed that the man accused of killing Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson in a suspected drunk driving accident is an undocumented immigrant.

"So disgraceful that a person illegally in our country killed @Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson," Trump tweeted. "This is just one of many such preventable tragedies. We must get the Dems to get tough on the Border, and with illegal immigration, FAST!"

Video ......
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-calls-for-illegal-immigration-crackdown-after-nfl-players-death/ar-BBIM8xK?ocid=U147GDHP

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
And fails to mention the Uber driver's death.....let's use an athlete to promote his programs... :rolleyes:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
And fails to mention the Uber driver's death.....let's use an athlete to promote his programs... :rolleyes:

Trump calls for illegal immigration crackdown.

I know you hate Trump but let me ask you. :scratch:

Are you in favor of illegal immigration crackdown.

If possible A direct yes or no would answer my question if possible.

I respect your not wanting to answer that if you so choose :bow:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Er, YES.....with conditions, yer honor.  His methods leave much to be desired.
Now, I haveta get ready for me birthday bash up at my buddies eatery and house of debauchery.   :party1: :dancinred: :drinking:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Er, YES.....with conditions, yer honor.  His methods leave much to be desired.
Now, I haveta get ready for me birthday bash up at my buddies eatery and house of debauchery.   :party1: :dancinred: :drinking:
so how was the nursing home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope ya whooped er up a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, after a double order of giant beer-battered onion rings, the 1/3 lb BBQ bacon cheeseburger, two Pepsi's and a piece of birthday cake, (*URP*) we sat and shot the bull with the two cute waitresses....the place was empty except for us. Bar on the other side was really busy, but neither my buddy or I drink anymore, so we stayed in the restaurant until people started coming in for late supper.....too full to move, anyway.   :tongue:
Dotch: Yer relative Don outdid himself again.....what an eating machine! He also says "Hi"....
« Last Edit: February 02/06/18, 07:04:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: sounds like ya had a good time!;
Happy for ya!!!