Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2018 wild game feed  (Read 4956 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well its still 6 weeks out but starting to get fired up about the annual game feed. happenin march 3rd!!!!!!!!

its way good food related......so put it in here!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait.  beer and food.............oh my................. :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce: :blues brothers: :rocker; :toast: :toast:
« Last Edit: January 01/23/18, 11:22:56 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
well its still 6 weeks out but starting to get fired up about the annual game feed. happenin feb 3rd!!!!!!!!

its way good food related......so put it in here!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait.  beer and food.............oh my................. :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce: :blues brothers: :rocker; :toast: :toast:

Uh, dude better get cracking   Feb 3 is only like 2 weeks away, not 6

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well its still 6 weeks out but starting to get fired up about the annual game feed. happenin feb 3rd!!!!!!!!

Uh, dude better get cracking   Feb 3 is only like 2 weeks away, not 6
:scratch: :scratch: no idea what your talking about Del!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: fixed it..............my bad............guess its what i get for multi-tasking. but feb third i get to work a sat and go to red wing!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well DA FEAST is 5 days away. reckon i should start practicing a little  :drinking: :drinking: :toast: and eatin!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: man i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! num num!!!!!!! :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
They already have Glenn's spot ready... two forks, extra large platter, and in front of the platter.. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They already have Glenn's spot ready... two forks, extra large platter, and in front of the platter.. ;)
:clap: :clap: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well its 3 hours away....... all my goodis are ready to go............fish to fry, pickled fish, smoked fish, smoked cheese and venny summer sausage is what i will be bringing!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good time bud!!!  some day I'll make it down there for that thing I hope!!  they are fun!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got yer forks sharpened up?  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got yer forks sharpened up?  ;)
yepper......... thirsty and hungry. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man i sure miss our big feed we put on, someday I'll make it out too glenn! Definitely a good time, have fun and be safe.. Me, I would need a bib at those events.. :cheesy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man i sure miss our big feed we put on, someday I'll make it out too glenn! Definitely a good time, have fun and be safe.. Me, I would need a bib at those events.. :cheesy:

Heck, I'd need one at yer weekend grill-o-rama's!!!!!  :tongue: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
HA.. You has no room to talk Mr!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who???! Me??!? NO!    :angel:   :shocked: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :pouty: oh my gosh am I full. Been home now for a couple hours.  Was that good stuff. My bar bill was only 20 bucks!! Think they messed up, but what the hay with my charming personality what can I say  :bow: :mooning: :mooning:

Hey next year you clowns wanna come up your alley welcome at our house. :happy1: re. Geys to sleep with da hounddogs!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Home by 7:30 from a game feed???? Musta been for old farts!!! :rotflmao: Then again that's right up my alley..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Bobber where did the party animals go???   that would be up my ally too gettin home early!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Home by 7:30 from a game feed???? Musta been for old farts!!! :rotflmao: Then again that's right up my alley..

Boob, read between the lines. He got kicked out!  "Hey you....put down that leg of moose!!!" :angry:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: :crazy: :bonk: :bonk: posted from my phone!!!!!!!!! :pouty: fat fingers and plenty of beer didn't help!!!!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well boober..........when ya start about 1;30????????????????????

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 hey i even ate bacon yesterday. :doah: :doah: there was wild turkey wrapped in bacon, venny wrapped in bacon and fish wrapped in bacon!!!! and i'm still alive!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey i even ate bacon yesterday. :doah: :doah: there was wild turkey wrapped in bacon, venny wrapped in bacon and fish wrapped in bacon!!!! and i'm still alive!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

careful :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you might like it!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Goodness! That must have been quite an event for ya, little feller, seeing all those critters you've never caught or shot before! And, eating some of the main food group yet, bacon!  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
AND NO KATCHUP  was harmed in that event!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

oh and Reb........... :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: i brought plenty fish!!!!!!! :angry2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND NO KATCHUP  was harmed in that event!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

oh and Reb........... :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: i brought plenty fish!!!!!!! :angry2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh, sorry..... :bow:         :laughroll:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 09:29:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:smiley:   :surrender: