Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Extra driving time tomorrow morning.........  (Read 2789 times)

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
Snow is expected tonight in the southern part of the state......1-2 in the twins cities, 3-6 south of the twin cities...........give yourself extra time in the morning.

Offline DaveO

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thats it then,,,,,,,Im heading north in the morning
Shut up and Shoot

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose I could leave a minute or two early-I only work 3 blocks from home!  ;D

OK seriously...I hope everyone heeds the warning and drives carefully..we want you to be able to come back here! (yeah that goes for you too Daveo)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Woody, you don't know how lucky you are.  I can't drop my kids off at daycare until 8:30 and should start work at 9:00.  I guess I can guarantee I will be late tomorrow.  Everyone remember if you come across an accident, you have seen hundreds of them so there is no reason to slow down to look at it.