Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Glenns project!  (Read 6424 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they look good Glenn!!! :happy1: :happy1:

slow or not!!!
thanks!!!!!!!! :happy1: so Mike, if I remember right your decoy show has a silent auction table. thinking I am going to donate one to that. think that would be appropriate????? I know it isn't a spearing item but...………………….

Glenn that would awesome!!!  it's all part of being out doors and doing things like that!!!!  I'll help ya make it work!!  Just let me ahead of time to call and tell the powers that be it will be there!!  thanks!!  you seen what was up there in the past and not all spearing!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
once i have them completed, and i'll do a few at a time, just want to get all the liquids on them while i can do it outside, i'll get ahold of you . we can meet up and take yours and one for the decoy show with!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Making progress. :happy1:
What ya treat em wit? The same formaldehyde you drink?
:bonk: :bonk: :tut: :tut: right now i'm putting on something called polycrylic by min wax, then i'll put on some other stuff i cant recall the name! :scratch: :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
once i have them completed, and i'll do a few at a time, just want to get all the liquids on them while i can do it outside, i'll get ahold of you . we can meet up and take yours and one for the decoy show with!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

that sounds great!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Making progress. :happy1:
What ya treat em wit? The same formaldehyde you drink?
:bonk: :bonk: :tut: :tut: right now i'm putting on something called polycrylic by min wax, then i'll put on some other stuff i cant recall the name! :scratch: :bonk:
'
Turtle wax!  :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/05/18, 09:18:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman