Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: home page bear article  (Read 1993 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
not sure were this guy is hunting??? :scratch: :scratch: but stalking bear????????? with a bow?????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the new article on the home page about bear hunting is pretty interesting. alot of it common sense and pretty much how i've learned to bear bait and hunt.

what did surprise me a little was about the bait selection. contrary to popular belief raiding the donut shop isnt the best overall bait. the other thing was using the different variety of scents. AND i'll have to give boar some credit, he got me on the rolled oats that made a big difference in keeping bears coming in. we also used different syrups at different times which also helped. the weather this past bear season absolutely sucked for us. storms, rain nad wrong winds sure put us at a disadvantage.

i do know that boar didnt write that article..........it wasnt in boaranze!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our brother Boar is a very passionate bear hunter and is good at it too.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Our brother Boar is a very passionate bear hunter and is good at it too.
I'm surprised he hasn't commented.   :scratch: :sleazy: