Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 244244 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Baudette and Warroad are usually higher all the time. I think it is to stick it to the fisherman myself.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Baudette and Warroad are usually higher all the time. I think it is to stick it to the fisherman myself.
partial true since Canadian gas is more expensive, everyone fills up before they cross the border. The last time I went to Canada fishing you could only have so many gallons of gas for your boat.
« Last Edit: March 03/11/20, 03:17:23 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
https://www.macleans.ca/news/gas-prices-sky-high-this-summer/

There's 3.7 litres in a gallon, so 3.7 x 1.37 = 5.069 per gal our price.  :shocked:
« Last Edit: March 03/11/20, 02:57:40 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas finally dropped here to $2.19.............

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas finally dropped here to $2.19.............

It's the kwik trip monopoly.   I buy gas at costco.   Usually at least 25cents cheaper.   Every buck counts. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Says $2.09 at Costco. It's $1.78 at Kwik Star in Mason City. And Little Timmy Warbucks wants to raise our gas tax!  :tongue:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Says $2.09 at Costco. It's $1.78 at Kwik Star in Mason City. And Little Timmy Warbucks wants to raise our gas tax!  :tongue:

Not worth driving to Mason City....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
FF & Walmart in Mason City are always way cheaper than here, at least $.20 & it's $2.14 here now,  but there's a pipeline terminal right next to the north bound I 35 on ramp in Clear Lake so. Most places in Waterloo were $1.94 today except for Sam's Club & it was $1.82 there.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta keep those things in mind when travelling south... :azn:  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just heard the NBA has suspended the season??? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That sort of makes sense.

We know this is very contagious, but I'm not really sure if we have a handle on just how contagious it is.

Do you get it just by breathing the same air as someone who is infected?  Or do you have to grab a doorknob that an infected person touched with their dirty hands?   :confused:

Assuming the virus is very, very contagious, I can see why the NBA did this.  It wouldn't take long to have players from every team in the league infected.  All it takes is one person on the court to get things rolling so they are operating out of an abundance of caution.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just heard the NBA has suspended the season???
i read an NBA player has been tested positive for the virus!!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND the guy Omar said that she wasn't having an affair with just married him.  He had denied it too!  He also is working for her and got $500,000 last year I believe.  Hope her brother/ex husband approves.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many camels was the dowry? 🐪🐪🐪

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I want to see her without the hat. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
......Who?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 09:15:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I want to see her without the hat. 

O wait....my bad...you mean Omar and hubby?

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
AND the guy Omar said that she wasn't having an affair with just married him.  He had denied it too!  He also is working for her and got $500,000 last year I believe.  Hope her brother/ex husband approves.

Ya darn near gotta have a road map or a flow chart just to keep up with Omar & all of her marital partners. I thought Muslims stoned people for stuff like this not to mention consuming alcohol which she has also been doing.  :scratch:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8102949/Congresswoman-Ilhan-Omar-reveals-MARRIED-former-aide-lover.html   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya darn near gotta have a road map or a flow chart just to keep up with Omar & all of her marital partners. I thought Muslims stoned people for stuff like this not to mention consuming alcohol which she has also been doing.  :scratch:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8102949/Congresswoman-Ilhan-Omar-reveals-MARRIED-former-aide-lover.html   

only in America!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
She wants the best of America's world, while portraying the poor muslim image. She's a user.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
MEH.........who cares about that wingbat....hopefully after Nov she and her new hubby can go live in there own little secret world!!!!!!! never heard from again. unfortunetly the district she represents, well........... :confused: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
She wants the best of America's world, while portraying the poor muslim image. She's a user.
  :scratch: :bonk: She might even be worst than glenn's old crooked girlfriend! :sleazy: :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: :bonk: She might even be worst than glenn's old crooked girlfriend! :sleazy: :crazy:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

that's LEE's main squeeze!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Gunner! Even I wouldn't bop Glenn that hard! She may have been no prize.... ;)....See Glenn, I stood up for ya!  :bow:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya darn near gotta have a road map or a flow chart just to keep up with Omar & all of her marital partners.

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar reveals she is MARRIED to her chief fundraiser lover after they were spotted together wearing wedding rings

From the article...

"... sources in the Somali community in Minneapolis say she was forced into announcing the nuptials [with Mynett] because of articles on DailyMail.com.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune said the couple had married 'in the Islamic faith'.

Omar has had a complicated marriage history, including allegations that she married her own brother.

She married her first husband, Ahmed Hirsi in 2002 in an Islamic ceremony that — like many in the Somali community was not registered with state authorities — and had two children with him.

But in 2009 she married British citizen Ahmed Elmi in a civil ceremony in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. She said she had an Islamic divorce from Hirsi before that ceremony.

Her marriage to Elmi allowed him to get student loans to attend North Dakota State University — an issue that is now being probed by the FBI.

She and Elmi — who now lives in east Africa — split in 2011, but did not divorce until 2017, the year before she again married Hirsi, with whom she had already had a third child.

But Hirsi and Omar divorced in November last year after he had flown to Washington, D.C. to pay her a surprise visit — only to find her in her apartment with Mynett, both of them wearing only pajamas.

Mynett, 38, was married to Dr. Beth Jordan, the head of the District of Columbia prison system's medical team. They divorced a month after Omar did.

Omar, who represents a district based in Minneapolis, has long denied an affair with Mynett."

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"only to find her in her apartment with Mynett, both of them wearing only pajamas."

Who was who?  :scratch:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Gunner! Even I wouldn't bop Glenn that hard! She may have been no prize.... ;)....See Glenn, I stood up for ya!  :bow:
:shocked: :scratch: :doah: You feelin OK, Reb? ;) ;D ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Gunner, I slipped there for a minute. No morning cawfee.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :bonk:

HARLAN, Iowa (AP) -- An Iowa judge has ordered a psychological evaluation of a Kansas man who asked the judge to let him engage in a sword fight with his ex-wife and her attorney so that he can "rend their souls" from their bodies.

David Ostrom, of Paola, Kansas, said in a Jan. 3 court filing that his former wife in Harlan, Iowa, and her attorney had destroyed him legally.

She subsequently asked the judge to suspend Ostrom's visitation rights and order an evaluation. The judge granted both requests last week.

Ostrom told The Des Moines Register that he has an appointment scheduled with a psychologist.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gas is down to $2.09 at the Bugtussle Casey's. Kwop is still at $2.14.  :scratch: