Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242365 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Public shaming. State owned billboards on every freeway & hiway in the state. DWI? name, photo, city you live in, up on the billboard.

Or they can just elect the criminals to a public office. 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or maybe an occasional hanging in the public square.  Every town need a gallows in plain sight.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'm sick of hearing about what a wonderful person and saint all this trash is that got shot or stabbed or beaten in this town. The news just feeds into it, too. Some dude from the Mpls area was down here with his "homies", drunk, playing dice (ya!) in an alley behind a bar,  got into a fight, got shot, and died.
That happened this Spring. Local news interviews his girlfriend next day that lives DOWN HERE, and she goes on about what a great, intelligent, loving father he was......ya, drunk and disorderly at 2:00 AM in an alley shootin' dice. Wunnerful person. Of course, she was using the favorite phrase that now makes me barf ....."my baby Daddy".    :puke:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Public shaming. State owned billboards on every freeway & hiway in the state. DWI? name, photo, city you live in, up on the billboard.

Or they can just elect the criminals to a public office.

They'd just look at it as a badge of honor and try for more coverage.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sick of hearing about what a wonderful person and saint all this trash is that got shot or stabbed or beaten in this town. The news just feeds into it, too. Some dude from the Mpls area was down here with his "homies", drunk, playing dice (ya!) in an alley behind a bar,  got into a fight, got shot, and died.
That happened this Spring. Local news interviews his girlfriend next day that lives DOWN HERE, and she goes on about what a great, intelligent, loving father he was......ya, drunk and disorderly at 2:00 AM in an alley shootin' dice. Wunnerful person. Of course, she was using the favorite phrase that now makes me barf ....."my baby Daddy".    :puke:

Oh you mean like this poor teen!  :rolleyes:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, the underpriveleged top student and all American!   :censored:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Funny how now this is in tonite's paper....and of course, he's not guilty. Bet he's a fine citizen.

https://www.kaaltv.com/rochester-minnesota-news/minneapolis-man-pleaded-not-guilty-to-july-shooting-in-downtown-rochester/6240591/?cat=10151

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Now Rebs, I'm sure he's a member of the local Lions, Kiwanis, Jaycees and The Rotary Clubs. Why, there's no way he'd have time to do all that stuff they're accusing him of...🤡
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, yer right. Wonder if his sister and brother and mamma were the ones that had the filthy mouthed shouting and screaming match and then fight in front of my house last nite?  Too stunned to go ask them...and the cops couldn't, becuz it took them 20 mns to get there. Helluva show for the neighbors, though.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Their starting to have a lot of issues up in St. Cloud with some of the new emigrant folks as well.

Its kind of funny when you think about it. But you never hear on the news about how a bunch of little old white haired, Lutheran Swedish, Norwegian or German ladies went crazy in the streets or tore up a mall or anything?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Their starting to have a lot of issues up in St. Cloud with some of the new emigrant folks as well.

Its kind of funny when you think about it. But you never hear on the news about how a bunch of little old white haired, Lutheran Swedish, Norwegian or German ladies went crazy in the streets or tore up a mall or anything?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

I did see that once here...O wait, that was a Polkafest.  Ah one..ah two...  :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I did see that once here...O wait, that was a Polkafest.  Ah one..ah two...  :bonk: :rotflmao:
Oh ya, and da Lutefisk fest can get out of hand too!  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's those silly Lutherans!!  :rotflmao: That crap should be outta hand anyway...right in the garbage!!  :puke:
Thank gawd us Czechs/Scots have only good things to eat! Well, maybe not haggis.... :tongue: ;)

Leech....look close on that store window, and see what's for sale.... :rotflmao:
It's an old building in our town they finally deemed historic. Was an X-rated theater in the 70's... bet Dotch was there a time or two...:whistling:

https://www.kaaltv.com/rochester-minnesota-news/former-legends-building-becomes-historical-landmark/6240571/
« Last Edit: September 09/17/21, 07:24:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
It's those silly Lutherans!!  :rotflmao: That crap should be outta hand anyway...right in the garbage!!  :puke:
Thank gawd us Czechs/Scots have only good things to eat! Well, maybe not haggis.... :tongue: ;)

Leech....look close on that store window, and see what's for sale.... :rotflmao:
It's an old building in our town they finally deemed historic. Was an X-rated theater in the 70's... bet Dotch was there a time or two...:whistling:

https://www.kaaltv.com/rochester-minnesota-news/former-legends-building-becomes-historical-landmark/6240571/
Yeah, well I'm Czech so only eat my Grandma's lutefisk once! 🤮 😆

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah, well I'm Czech ...
This...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man do those look good.  I could use one right now.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kolaches!!!!!!!!!!!  :hubba:     :wowza:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
love to find some of them!!  and baclava too!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Greeks don't want no freaks!!!!!!   :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/bEiDPGoMhMw

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
don't recall that one..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One of their great "old" ones. Came out Summer of '79....my favorite Summer.  :evil:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I love baclava too. Greeks aren't the only ones that make it. Lots of Arabics do as well. Lots of Middleast gyro places in NE off Central ave make it. I just have this odd feeling of getting my hands or head cut off every time I go in there for some reason?  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's yer aftershave. Makes ya smell like an infidel. Salaam!  :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Or is could be my Bacon flavored chapstick??   :confused: :confused:   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Or is could be my Bacon flavored chapstick??   :confused: :confused:   :rotflmao:

That must be it!  :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rochester Public schools closed early today as they were getting trashed.... :doah:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/devious-licks-tiktok-challenge-bathrooms-vandalism/

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

hope they have video.... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman