Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 243940 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, keep putting the same party (*cough* dimocrats *cough*) in charge and expecting different results...unreal
« Last Edit: November 11/21/19, 09:16:53 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yup, keep putting the same party (*cough dimocrats *cough) in charge and expecting different results...unreal
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hows that prez of yours doing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The reference was to the MN political scene. If you knew for a fact how I voted in the last presidential election that would be voter fraud now wouldn't it, something else this state keeps denying even exists... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I believe that liddle blue welp was looking for the kiddie korner thread..... ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He and his dimocrat buddies are just inseparable. I bet that was a union thug who put all those ballots in the trunk of somebody's car so Franken could get elected... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
The reference was to the MN political scene. If you knew for a fact how I voted in the last presidential election that would be voter fraud now wouldn't it, something else this state keeps denying even exists... :rotflmao:
city, county, state, feds...........is there a difference :scratch: :scratch: :doah: only honest outfit is da union. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

reb go suck an egg!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hen or duck, like Del gets on sale?  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: November 11/21/19, 09:44:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, sorry to hear about that couple from New Richland.  That was a bad one.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hen or duck, like Del gets on sale?  :rotflmao:

Not mine. I can't afford those expensive brown eggs. 
Did pick up some white ones at kwik trip for 49 cents.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those aren't real hen eggs.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Just found out who it was. Not people I knew personally but one the guy was a butter maker at Hope Creamery. His wife worked at Federated in Owatonna. Guy was a relative of one of my friends and his wife was a friend of a friend. Sad deal.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Smurf, don't forget that most DHS employees ARE...UNION  :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I GOTTA MOVE............... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Just got my property taxes, they went up 14.2% last year...now, they're taking a 16.2% jump!!!    31% in two years???! HTH can anyone afford that?! I can't! How can they legally bump them THAT much?! They are now 1/4 more than I make in a month!!! How do ya pay that???!?!
« Last Edit: November 11/22/19, 12:07:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Just found out who it was. Not people I knew personally but one the guy was a butter maker at Hope Creamery. His wife worked at Federated in Owatonna. Guy was a relative of one of my friends and his wife was a friend of a friend. Sad deal.
I hadn't heard who it involved. Really sad.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I GOTTA MOVE............... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Just got my property taxes, they went up 14.2% last year...now, they're taking a 16.2% jump!!!    31% in two years???! HTH can anyone afford that?! I can't! How can they legally bump them THAT much?! They are now 1/4 more than I make in a month!!! How do ya pay that???!?!

But just think about how much tax free money you are making by the increase in the value of your house.... So when you sell and move to New Richland  or Pensacoloa you will be loaded.    How much did the valuation go up?    :sleazy: :laugh: :cry:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I hadn't heard who it involved. Really sad.

Got their names officially in the morning release

https://www.albertleatribune.com/2019/11/2-killed-1-injured-in-highway-14-crash/

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn shame.  RIP.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

But just think about how much tax free money you are making by the increase in the value of your house.... So when you sell and move to New Richland  or Pensacoloa you will be loaded.    How much did the valuation go up?    :sleazy: :laugh: :cry:

Can't live on the alleged tax free money. Bet you'd be thrilled if yer SW area was jumping that much, and I know it ain't. Mom's house is over there. No hits like that.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY!!! You should move into Glenn's neighborhood Rebs.   That would be great!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Say! Now there's an idea!  Nice quiet area, low taxes, gardens, etc. Just wonder if being close to Glenn and all his hounds would be like living next to Bumpus... :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a prob. Cemeteries are nice and quiet. No noisy neighbors or barking dogs.
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 10:20:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
BUFFALO, Minn. (AP) — A mother is suing a Minnesota school district, claiming it discriminated against her son because he’s transgender.

The lawsuit filed in Wright County alleges Buffalo Community Middle School repeatedly isolated her son from his classmates, limited his access to a suitable restroom and removed him from physical education classes. Woods wanted to use the boys’ bathrooms and locker rooms but was required to use a single-occupancy restroom and locker room that he says was difficult to get to between classes.

Matt Woods was 11 years old in September 2015 when he transitioned socially, physically, and adopted a new name. The Star Tribune says school officials have denied the allegations in the lawsuit.

Matt’s mom, Helene Woods, says “transgender kids are just kids.” And, that denying them access to the facilities that meet their gender identity is harming them.

###

I heard Snoopy is now a she, and has transgendered to a rabbit............ :shocked: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 12:05:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whole worlds gone nuts.  :doofus:  The streakers in the 70's made more sense....and were more fun to watch.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/yale-harvard-football-game-interrupted-climate-protesters-storming-field-n1090166

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cut yer own Christmas tree at the farm place in CAWchester: (from their web site)

Tree prices:
All Trees below 10' are $11/foot.
Trees 10' and over are $18/foot.                      :doah:  :censored:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Cut yer own Christmas tree at the farm place in CAWchester: (from their web site)

Tree prices:
All Trees below 10' are $11/foot.
Trees 10' and over are $18/foot.                      :doah:  :censored:

You don't like their pricing?   Don't buy a 11 foot tree.   :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
$66 for a 6' tree?   Yer crazier than I thought. 
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 04:10:29 PM by Rebel SS »