Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242347 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
From a deer, or a dear.... :scratch:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
From a deer, or a dear.... :scratch:
You finger it out.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

(ABC 6 News) -- Eight people are facing riot charges after a riot broke out Thursday night in NW Rochester.

I'll bet it looked something like this, eh?  :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well.........st cloud gotz your #1 city beat. there are 19 high school students being charged from Tech high school for assault and rioting. not only that there banned from the school and faces being expelled. and based on the names listed in the paper.......there not caucasion.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Neither were these. It was some non-Caucasian people from the low income apts. (what CAWchester officially calls them)  Happened ON A SCHOOL GROUNDS 3 blocks from me the other nite. Saw all the cops roaring there. They created this prob with all......ahh, who cares.
« Last Edit: October 10/04/19, 02:53:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
....And after a weeks investigation, and countless hours with attorneys, the city prosecuting attorney said TODAY no charges will be filed towards the girls on this clip, because what was said was "their right and protected under the first amendment of free speech"...after all the hoopla.
Which tells me that you can't say ANYTHING anymore, without offending someone, and everyone will hop on the bandwagon to go after ya....but if yer a diverse person, you can attack back the other way, without implication, because YOU are the one that's offended.
Know what I think of that? Wait...I bet ya do. Never mind. That's MY free speech.  :evil:

https://www.kimt.com/content/video/561391622.html
« Last Edit: October 10/04/19, 05:06:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Schoolteacher attacked and stabbed in CAWchester.....yup, no crime here...

Man arrested following stabbing in SW Rochester

6:45 pm
October 8, 2019
MINNESOTA NEWS, TOP STORIES
ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) — A man is in custody and a woman was taken to a hospital after an apparent stabbing in Rochester Tuesday afternoon.

According to the Rochester Police Department, the 24-year-old woman, a Rochester Public Schools employee, was walking with students back to Folwell Elementary after a visit to a nearby park.

Police say the suspect, identified as 28-year-old David Daniel Galvan, was watching the group and approached them in the area of 18 Avenue SW, and Folwell Drive SW. He began swinging his arms and a bag. The woman put herself between the man and the students. That’s when police say the suspect stabbed her in the back.

Galvan then ran off on foot and was spotted running south on Highway 52 toward 12th Street SW. An Olmsted County deputy spotted him around 3:15 pm in the 600 Block of Memorial Parkway SW. He was arrested without incident.

Officers found a long pointed scissors in Galvan’s waistband. He was identified by a witness and taken to the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center.

Galvan is due to be arraigned on Thursday. RPD says its officers have had numerous encounters with him in the past. Officials are working on what charges he’ll be facing.

The victim was taken to Mayo Clinic Saint Marys with non-life threatening injuries. Officers say she was able to walk and even assisted officers when they arrived on scene.
« Last Edit: October 10/08/19, 06:51:42 PM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like pair a dice there Reb.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1850's justice is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Gets sweeter every day here. Drug bust, chase, and crash end of block nite before last.
I don't even go out back without the .40 strapped on anymore.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Numerous encounters?  And not in slammer? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like pair a dice there Reb.

I agree, on your own..................   very sad.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

'Course not, silly! Not in CAWchester, no crime here! Don't you listen to them?!  :doofus:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/19, 07:23:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Sounds like maybe he should be but the place might not have bars.  :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
More on the dirtbag....    What, no necktie party? Hmmm....

October 9 2019
KTTC news

Police said Galvan has had numerous contact with law enforcement in the past and has no listed address. 

Rochester Police Chief Jim Franklin confirmed with ABC 6 News Galvan is the same man arrested in late September after allegedly burglarizing a SE Rochester home and barricading himself inside.
« Last Edit: October 10/09/19, 07:34:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Update update...SIXTEEN INCIDENTS??!??!!  WTH is he doing out on the street??!?!

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/rochester-minnesota-assualt-police-investigaiton-latest/5518937/ 
« Last Edit: October 10/09/19, 12:39:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Amen. Do they hafta wait until someone gets killed before they decide this guy is truly a menace to society or is the 16th time a charm? Time they gave him a permanent address. Geesh... :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/19, 12:21:02 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guys! An updated update...I won't even say a thing, just the headline on it......

Take it away, Del...........

UPDATE: Rochester stabbing suspect has 26 incidents with law enforcement in last two years, RPD says

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Huh?  Who, me?   What am I supposed to do about crazy dudes wandering the streets?  I'm not the one who closed all the state hospitals and let the whackos wander.....   Sounds like a leftie thing to me.  Or maybe Scientology.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I dunno. Do something. Go boil him with yer souse-o-matic or something.
I'm working on the alternate parking garbage with the neighbors tonite... :rolleyes:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I dunno. Do something. Go boil him with yer souse-o-matic or something.
I'm working on the alternate parking garbage with the neighbors tonite... :rolleyes:

You the one said "take it away del"....

Have fun.   I park in the driveway or garage.   On our street I am glad that almost nobody parks on the street, except for a couple workers at the group home up the block.   And the guy with the RV in the driveway and like 6 kids or whatever that park junkers on  the street.   Maybe that will get rid of the one that doesn't run and has been sitting there for a month....

I guess they could have gone full Edina and just prohibited overnight parking on the street from October to April

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: October 10/10/19, 11:43:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That woman needs to be locked up and put into a mental institution hand have her kids taken away from her permanatly.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Boy threatens to shoot multiple children

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) — A 15-year-old boy was arrested after police say he threatened multiple children with a gun at Elton Hills Elementary School.

According to the Rochester Police Department, the incident happened around 6:20 p.m. on Wednesday.

Police said this is the third incident involving this same teen and a BB gun this year. The others incidents reportedly occurred in June and April.

Police said the boy rode over on a bike to a group of kids playing football.

The boy allegedly told the kids at Elton Hills he wanted to shoot someone who was actually from John Adams Middle School and he then pulled the gun out of his pocket and threatened them.

Police said some of the kids said the teen then pointed the gun at them.

The kids reportedly left the scene, but returned when they realized they left their shoes there. Police said that’s when the suspect told the kids “the last one to sit down gets shot.”

Police said no one was shot.  A mother called police and officers took him into custody at his address. Officers allegedly found a BB gun in his pants.

He is facing numerous charges, including making terroristic threats, obstructing the legal process and bringing a BB gun on school property.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Judge: Minnesota drug siezure was illegal; charges dismissed

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A judge says the police seizure of more than $4 million in marijuana and other contraband from two Montana men who were driving through Minnesota was illegal.

The Star Tribune reports that District Judge Timothy Churchwell on Tuesday dismissed charges of controlled substance sales filed against 31-year-old Michael Desroches, of Missoula, Montana, and 24-year-old Alexander Gordon, of Helena, Montana. They were pulled over last March on Interstate 94 in Douglas County by a Minnesota state trooper who said their vehicle had a cracked windshield and Desroches was weaving.

Churchwell ruled that the cracked windshield was sufficient cause to stop the vehicle but found that Trooper Aaron Myren lacked reasonable grounds to expand the traffic stop into a complete search of the vehicle.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Part me says that it sucks they are getting off free. And the other part of me is glad the constitution still stands for something.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Musta been headed out to cut some bamboo that we grow here.. :rolleyes:

I love the last line in the article...."Being held due to pubic concerns"....SAY WHAT???!!

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/police-machete-wielding-man-terrorizes-family-/5522860/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: October 10/13/19, 07:25:49 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Should have taken him for a ride down some country road and taught him some manners....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny how the headlines almost every day here have some diverse person in them.... just a small fact.   :whistling:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/man-wanted-for-robbery-arrested/5522861/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: October 10/13/19, 07:54:08 AM by Rebel SS »